First Sarms cycle

Sam77

Hello everyone!
My stats :
Male
72 kg
178 cm
Working out 4 days on , 1 day off every 5 days
I haven't been working out for lOng time and and i didn't want to take the cycle anytime before two months but i want to buy it from now to keep being motivated..
So i decided to my first sarms cycle for bulking will be

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

And i have some questions please..

1- is this cycle too mch for newbie like me? Is there any chance for me getting shutting down from it?!
2 i was reading about s23 is the optimum of s4 but it is so potent that will cause you to shut down ? So is it worth it or should i just stick to s4 ?!
3- i don't know if anyone heard about ( ENCLOMIPHENE CITRATE ) for PCT which in some researches said that it's better than clomid? So maybe anyone have some experience with it ?
4- can i add mk677 to the cycle ? As i heard it takes 1 year to get its benefits so can i run it during this cycle and pct cycle for 1 year long or should i wait ? Or how exactly i can use it with other sarms
5- as i live in europe sweden can anyone please suggest me good source for sarms
6- my plane is to 1-12 first cycle , 13-16 pct , 17-20 off , 21-32 saecond cycle with same sarms ? Is it good or should i change combined sarms for better results ? Anyone has any good suggestions for second cycle?

Thank you so much and sorry if my questions bothers anyone
Kind regards

1. no it is not too much at all

2. DO NOT use s23 at all... its a male contraceptive and just like taking a steroid, not to mention there is nothing study wise on it... DO NOT use it

3. just stick with clomid man and stop making things more difficult

4.. yes, you can add it in there absolutely... 25 mg per day

you can run whatever cycle you want later man... thats ALL dependent upon your goals period... you need to focus on ONE CYCLE AT A TIME, not planning a second when you havent even started your first

Top Bottom