napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First SARMS cycle

phantooms

Hey Dylan,

I have been watching your videos for a few years now. Just been learning and waiting until I felt ready to take a SARM cycle.

I am 23 and going to do my first cycle ever, 30mg of RAD 140 for 12 weeks and was curious what "mini PCT" you think is appropriate.

If you have any opinions on this first cycle and what should be changed or added or if its perfect the way it is please feel free to chime in.

I also noticed the sarmsx store is closed down, do you have any information on when it will be coming back? Or is there a new place you recommend?

Id appreciate any sort of feedback man..

Hey Dylan,

I have been watching your videos for a few years now. Just been learning and waiting until I felt ready to take a SARM cycle.

I am 23 and going to do my first cycle ever, 30mg of RAD 140 for 12 weeks and was curious what "mini PCT" you think is appropriate.

If you have any opinions on this first cycle and what should be changed or added or if its perfect the way it is please feel free to chime in.

I also noticed the sarmsx store is closed down, do you have any information on when it will be coming back? Or is there a new place you recommend?

Id appreciate any sort of feedback man..
1-12 rad140 20mg per day dosed in the am
9-12 post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Top Bottom