napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First SARMS Cycle

wclark8

Hi there everyone, I am currently 20 years old and weigh roughly 175 lbs with a 11% BF. I have been training for about 4-5 years now but these past 2 years have really cracked down on my diet. I am looking into taking my first SARMS cycle but don't want to stack any together, I want to stick to one particular SARM. My goal is to put on lean muscle mass while loosing unwanted body fat. If you give some suggestions it would be greatly appreciated.

At 20 you don't need SARMs to be honest. You can easily add lean mass and very minimal fat just by dialing in your diet. Just eat in a slight surplus every day.

Appreciate it MasonicBodybuilder. So Dylan by me taking S4 I'll be putting on lean muscle mass and still be able to stay lean? And as for the PCT how long do I take them for?

Appreciate it MasonicBodybuilder. So Dylan by me taking S4 I'll be putting on lean muscle mass and still be able to stay lean? And as for the PCT how long do I take them for?

I wouldnt recommend it if it didnt do what you wanted man and the pct clearly says weeks 13-16? I cant lay it out any easier

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Since I have little knowledge about this could you educate me on MK-2866 and what its main purpose is?

Since I have little knowledge about this could you educate me on MK-2866 and what its main purpose is?
If you want to add lean muscle and drop bodyfat, but only want to drop one sarm, mk2866 would also be a great option for that goal and also my suggestion. Another reason is that it's the least suppressive. Can't go wrong either way, but just wanted to give you another option

If you want to add lean muscle and drop bodyfat, but only want to drop one sarm, mk2866 would also be a great option for that goal and also my suggestion. Another reason is that it's the least suppressive. Can't go wrong either way, but just wanted to give you another option

I am new here and have been observing, reading & learning a bit. I am 45, 215 - never done anything beyond lifting, nutrition & cardio. I used to do triathlons prior to injury. Would love to get back. This is exactly what I am trying to do. Add lean muscle, drop body fat. I also don't want to have to worry about cycles, side effects, PTC or anything like that if i don't have to. I am not looking to get huge, just back into top shape post achilles tear & broken elbow. I am looking at 3-4 days a week of weights with cycling & running. I was planning to just do an Ostarine regimen of 20-25mg for 4-8 weeks. Is that a good amount & time frame? Would I get better results stacking that with S4 or GW-501516? Thanks for the advice.

I am new here and have been observing, reading & learning a bit. I am 45, 215 - never done anything beyond lifting, nutrition & cardio. I used to do triathlons prior to injury. Would love to get back. This is exactly what I am trying to do. Add lean muscle, drop body fat. I also don't want to have to worry about cycles, side effects, PTC or anything like that if i don't have to. I am not looking to get huge, just back into top shape post achilles tear & broken elbow. I am looking at 3-4 days a week of weights with cycling & running. I was planning to just do an Ostarine regimen of 20-25mg for 4-8 weeks. Is that a good amount & time frame? Would I get better results stacking that with S4 or GW-501516? Thanks for the advice.

im sure you didnt intend this but its very disrespectful to hijack someone elses thread.. .im going to help you but please show respect in the future and start your own...

yes, stacking would be better for you, absolutely.. its always more beneficial to stack them... i never understand why people dont but to each their own... thats not a good time frame, no... they dont even peak until week 8 so essentially you are just wasting time and money.. the triple stack is the most tried and true stack you can run and perfect for you and your goals...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks a lot. I figured it would be better to just piggy back off what he was already talking about. For future reference I will start my own discussion. Much appreciated.

Appreciate it RickRock, what have you personally had the best experience with?
Ostarine is a very versatile sarm, and probsbly the most versatile of all of them with the least suppression and no side effects. That wpukd be my suggestion

Ostarine is a very versatile sarm, and probsbly the most versatile of all of them with the least suppression and no side effects. That wpukd be my suggestion
What do you think about running Ostarine alone or would you always stack it with something like S4 or Cardarine? The same PCT suggestions for Ostarine only? That was what I was leaning to, but am trying to decide if I should do that alone to start or if I should stack it. Just trying to do my homework & make sure I go about it the right/best way. Thanks a lot guys

What do you think about running Ostarine alone or would you always stack it with something like S4 or Cardarine? The same PCT suggestions for Ostarine only? That was what I was leaning to, but am trying to decide if I should do that alone to start or if I should stack it. Just trying to do my homework & make sure I go about it the right/best way. Thanks a lot guys
you should still be using clomid brother, yes... you can try to do without it but theres always a risk to ruining your cycle by not addressing pct properly... gw is used there for cortisol, which most people dont address and then ultimately ruin your cycle... so my best advice is to do everything the right way... you can try to shortcut but i dont recommend it... i will also say this... you can run ostarine alone and get pretty good results but even just adding one more sarm is going to make a significant difference...

Top Bottom