napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First SARMS Cycle

Ampedup34

Hey everyone, I've never taken anything steroid or SARMS related and I wanted to start out lite before taking the training wheels off and trying a bigger stack. Here are my stats:

Weight: 185
BF: 12%
Goal: Recomp / maybe slight cut

I've been researching a lot and I plan on buying a bottle of ostarine on sarmsx and taking 25mg a day for 8 weeks.

My question is what PCT do you prefer? I have been seeing a lot of controversy on whether or not I need something like hcgenerate during my cycle. Since I am only running a single sarm is it necessary to take anything else but a mini PCT at the end? (3-4 weeks?)

Also, I was wondering if it matters if I take the ostarine in the morning fasted with black coffee. I heard that the combo can make you feel out of it and I am a teacher and cannot afford to feel that way lol.

Thanks so much for the help guys I really appreciate the promotion of doing these things safely.

Best,

Hey bro... I would highly recommend running sarms for 12 weeks, not 8 because that’s when they start peaking. You could also consider adding S4 here...

This is the mini pct you need:
Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Hey bro... I would highly recommend running sarms for 12 weeks, not 8 because that’s when they start peaking. You could also consider adding S4 here...

This is the mini pct you need:
Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Thanks for the advice bro. Do you think suppression levels would be much greater at 12 weeks? I really don’t want to feel any sides.

I’ll probably stack s4 on my next cycle, I just wanted to get my feet wet. You don’t think I need any type of test boost during 8-12 weeks? I’ve seen mixed reviews I just want to make sure I do this right.

Thanks

suppression is not going to make any such huge difference from 8-12 weeks... it doesnt even peak until week 8 so it makes no sense to stop then...

1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

suppression is not going to make any such huge difference from 8-12 weeks... it doesnt even peak until week 8 so it makes no sense to stop then...

1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks so much for the quick response bro. Is DGA definitely necessary after an 8-12 week sarms dose even with a mini pct? Just wondering what the difference is. Should I take all the PCT stuff in the mornings as well? Honored that one of the greats is advising me

you can do whatever you want man but i dont put it there if its not needed.. it mitigates on cycle suppression making the transition into pct much smoother which allows for a faster and more rapid recovery... In turn that allows for far more keepable gains but like i said, you run it however you want...

you can do whatever you want man but i dont put it there if its not needed.. it mitigates on cycle suppression making the transition into pct much smoother which allows for a faster and more rapid recovery... In turn that allows for far more keepable gains but like i said, you run it however you want...

Thanks again for the help bro really appreciate it. I’ll definitely take your word for it.
PCT supps morning or at night?

i recommend taking post ct right before bed... its 5 capsules as directed on the bottle...

as far as clomid, it makes no difference when

Top Bottom