napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First SARMS cycle

Cmon

Hey guys,

Started my first Sarms cycle two weeks ago with Ostabolic. I have been working out for over 20 years and lately just felt like I was spinning my wheels, making little to no progress. I'm 58, 5 foot 10 inches and 170 pounds. After reading up on Sarms and checking out this Website, I decided to go with Ostabolic mostly for the recomp benefits of adding lean muscle while losing fat.

I really wasn't expecting to notice any changes until much later, but I have been pleasantly surprised that already my strength is up slightly and I seem to be dropping fat around my waist.
Also my mood has been elevated most of the time and I've felt less shoulder and joint pain. Flat bench and shoulder presses often were painful for me, but it's been reduced significantly.

I also run sprints twice a week, but so far haven't noticed any increased endurance benefits. I'm hoping the Cardarine I will be using as part of my pct will help with that as well as ramp up the fat burning.

So some days are definitely better than others, but overall I am quite pleased with how things are going. Looking forward to see what the next 10 weeks will bring!

Awesome bro. Thanks for the update! Ostabolic is great for adding strength and lean mass while dropping bodyfat. It won't do anything significant for endurance....and that's where GW comes in which will significantly increase endurance

excellent brother, im definitely looking forward to your results... let me know if you have any questions along the way

Awesome bro. Thanks for the update! Ostabolic is great for adding strength and lean mass while dropping bodyfat. It won't do anything significant for endurance....and that's where GW comes in which will significantly increase endurance

Would it be ok to add either GW or Sr-9009 at this stage for greater endurance and fat loss? Or should I just complete my Ostarine-only cycle, which is entering week 4. If I add GW or Sr-9009 would I just continue taking it all the way through pct?

Last edited:
you can add gw or sr anytime you want and yes, you would continue either through pct... they are both non suppressive and you should be using gw in pct anyway

I decided to go with Sr9009 which I plan to run throughout the remainder of my cycle and through pct, along with Clomid. Does Sr offer the same benefits in pct as GW, particularly with controlling cortisol? Also Dylan would the new product you have coming out be just as or more effective than Sr and Clomid?

no it does not offer the cortisol control of gw at all... my new product is not the same as sr at all... sr is for fixing your metabolism and increasing endurance, which can help to a point with cortisol but not to the extent of gw... my new product does have cortisol help in it, absolutely... but not the endurance benefits

I know your product isn't the same as Sr. I was just wondering if you can use it as an alternative to a mini pct.

Hey everyone, just got my mid cycle blood work results. They show everything within normal ranges except for Testosterone, Serum (248) and Estradiol (<5.0). My pre cycle numbers were total testosterone 485 (but free T only 6.6) and Estradiol 15.6 which was already on the low side. Was expecting a drop in testosterone but not so much with Estradiol. I have had days where I felt lethargic so I'm assuming this is from low estrogen. I am running mk2866 and added sr9009 about 3 weeks in. So far have not seen much from sr in terms of endurance or fat loss.

Hey everyone, just got my mid cycle blood work results. They show everything within normal ranges except for Testosterone, Serum (248) and Estradiol (<5.0). My pre cycle numbers were total testosterone 485 (but free T only 6.6) and Estradiol 15.6 which was already on the low side. Was expecting a drop in testosterone but not so much with Estradiol. I have had days where I felt lethargic so I'm assuming this is from low estrogen. I am running mk2866 and added sr9009 about 3 weeks in. So far have not seen much from sr in terms of endurance or fat loss.

Are you taking anything to lower your estrogen? that is very low my friend

Are you taking anything to lower your estrogen? that is very low my friend

I was taking a Diindolylmethane (DIM) supplement but not regularly and now not at all. My diet also includes a lot of cruciferous vegetables.

I was taking a Diindolylmethane (DIM) supplement but not regularly and now not at all. My diet also includes a lot of cruciferous vegetables.

You def it's.y need to stay away from DIM bro. Your estrogen is crashed. It seriously looks like you are taking an Aromatose inhibitor with it being that low. I can't see how your body is not making Aromatose unless you are lowering it. You might need to see an endo if you aren't taking any other type of supplement, test booster, etc that lowers estrogen

Top Bottom