napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Sarms bridge or cycle?

Shawnmonday

Hi guys -

New here on the forum. It’s been a while since I’ve done any cycles and currently on TRT dose of Test E. I’m looking at doing a cycle of sarms, but I’m not yet familiar with the process. I’ve always done just real gear. And I’ve been researching and still confused on a couple things. Is what I’m considering doing considered just a cycle or bridge? I plan to run a real gear cycle in the future.

Anyway My goals are body Recomposition. My stats are:

41 years old
204 lbs.
16% body fat
TRT dose of test e @ 175mg per week

My lifts are:

Bench @ 265 x 2
Squat @ 340 x 2
Deadlift @ 460 x 1

I have the current on hand:

Mk 677
GW 501516
Test e
Clomid and nolva (In case pct is needed)

My questions is - is this a good start? And what’s a good stack or add one if not (products/dosages)?

Thanks in advance for the help

Mk677 and gw are both great options if you have legit sarms, but it's hard to find good quality. www.esarms.com has high quality sarms

I would recommend adding S4 for your goals as well.

Mk677 and gw are both great options if you have legit sarms, but it's hard to find good quality. www.esarms.com has high quality sarms

I would recommend adding S4 for your goals as well.

Awesome thank you . I’ll look into s4 as well. The sarms I got were highly recommended, but I’ll check out esarms as well

for recomposition, gw, s4 and lgd would be an excellent combo... you definitely want to check out esarms as well... they have the best quality you are going to find

Top Bottom