napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Sarm cycle questions

Richard Steel

Hello All,

I've been watching all Dylan's videos on the youtube for while now and I'm thinking about doing some gw 501516, also with s4. I also love the idea of mk 677. I'm leaning toward just that actually. (Sorry for the long write up i'll try and make it enjoyable to read thru.)

My question is

#1 Am I even ready for this endeavor? Should I do just one at a time?

#2 Do I need a pct, I'm on trt from the doctor.

My goal is largely recomposition i.e. leaning the fuck out and looking and being fit as fuck. I wanna dominate my p90x workouts, thats what i like to do. I've only been working out for 7 months (since i started the trt). I was 236 and weak and fat, 6'5" in height. No mojo, test was in the 176, 230, 190 range before trt started. I believe i only need about 150mg or test per week but the online dr prescribed 300mg/wk so thats what i've been doing. I'm now still 6'5" I now weigh 246 lbs but I went from a 38 waist to a 36 waist. Mojo came back, I've been giving the wife multiples and i gotta change the sheets like everyday. No necessary info but I like saying it :)
I'm up to 25/5 on the challenge workout in p90x3. If you aren't familiar that's the push up/pull up routine where you do 8 sets of each. So 200 push ups and 40 pull ups per workout. Yeah yeah it's not that good but it's a huge win for me. So that's where i'm at. I hope i didn't leave anything out. I'm 37 yrs old.

Oh so I wanna be 240ish with 10% bf, I'd guess I'm between 15 and 19. But that is a wild guess, might be 12 might be 22. but most likely 15-19% bf.
Thanks in advance
Rich

To answer your first question, you don't need to just run one at a time. Sarms are best when stacked together. I'm sure Rick or Dylan will jump in and set you up with a good stack based on your goals.
Second, I don't believe you need to pct after if you are on trt but I don't know a lot about trt so I'll let someone else answer that one. Good luck bro and congrats on the lifestyle change, keep grinding!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello All,

I've been watching all Dylan's videos on the youtube for while now and I'm thinking about doing some gw 501516, also with s4. I also love the idea of mk 677. I'm leaning toward just that actually. (Sorry for the long write up i'll try and make it enjoyable to read thru.)

My question is

#1 Am I even ready for this endeavor? Should I do just one at a time?

#2 Do I need a pct, I'm on trt from the doctor.

My goal is largely recomposition i.e. leaning the fuck out and looking and being fit as fuck. I wanna dominate my p90x workouts, thats what i like to do. I've only been working out for 7 months (since i started the trt). I was 236 and weak and fat, 6'5" in height. No mojo, test was in the 176, 230, 190 range before trt started. I believe i only need about 150mg or test per week but the online dr prescribed 300mg/wk so thats what i've been doing. I'm now still 6'5" I now weigh 246 lbs but I went from a 38 waist to a 36 waist. Mojo came back, I've been giving the wife multiples and i gotta change the sheets like everyday. No necessary info but I like saying it :)
I'm up to 25/5 on the challenge workout in p90x3. If you aren't familiar that's the push up/pull up routine where you do 8 sets of each. So 200 push ups and 40 pull ups per workout. Yeah yeah it's not that good but it's a huge win for me. So that's where i'm at. I hope i didn't leave anything out. I'm 37 yrs old.

Oh so I wanna be 240ish with 10% bf, I'd guess I'm between 15 and 19. But that is a wild guess, might be 12 might be 22. but most likely 15-19% bf.
Thanks in advance
Rich

For the goals you have I can certainly help you with a Good sarms stack. No need to start off with a single sarm. They are best stacked. MK-677 is great but you need to run it a full year to get the most out of it.

Based on what you are trying to accomplish, this is the cycle I'd go with that will help,you gain size and strength while leaning out. You'll also see big gains in endurance to fuel your workouts. It's honestly your best option.

Add this cycle from www.sarmsx.com to your TRT

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

guys,
Thank you both for answering. I hope you are having a Happy Easter. RickRock, that is what I was thinking except I hadn't considered taking rad-140 because I'm on a decent amount of testosterone.
Does the Rad provide additional benefits that testosterone doesn't and is it necessary to this stack? I'm just wondering if my money would be better spent on the s4, cardarine and mk-677. I don't think I wanna swing all those plus the RAD 140, if it's not essential. But I don't wanna half ass it either. I'll either do it right or not at all.
I hope you don't think I'm second guessing you, i'm really not, I just don't know purpose of the RAD. I just wanna be fully informed and aware of what to expect.

and yes, i'll do the 677 for a full year when i do it.

Thanks again
Rich

guys,
Thank you both for answering. I hope you are having a Happy Easter. RickRock, that is what I was thinking except I hadn't considered taking rad-140 because I'm on a decent amount of testosterone.
Does the Rad provide additional benefits that testosterone doesn't and is it necessary to this stack? I'm just wondering if my money would be better spent on the s4, cardarine and mk-677. I don't think I wanna swing all those plus the RAD 140, if it's not essential. But I don't wanna half ass it either. I'll either do it right or not at all.
I hope you don't think I'm second guessing you, i'm really not, I just don't know purpose of the RAD. I just wanna be fully informed and aware of what to expect.

and yes, i'll do the 677 for a full year when i do it.

Thanks again
Rich

Oh ok brother. I'm sorry I missed the part of you being on TRT. Rad would definitely help and add to the cycle, but since you have a test base already, you could leave that out and add in the MK-677 for sure....especially if you already know you need to run it a full year to get its full benefits.

S4, GW, and MK-677 with your TRT would suit your goals well

Top Bottom