napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First SARM cycle one year post op gyno surgery

Brolifts

Im 27 and have been lifting consistantly the passed 5 years or so. I had surgery about 1 year ago for gyno ive had since puberty (gland removal/lipo). I am now considering running a sarm cycle of purely ostarine so I can see how my body responds to it. I'd obviously get my blood work down before hand just to keep that noted. I've seen some talk on the forums of people who have noticed gyno development that were already prone due to pubertal gyno while taking sarms. Would being extra cautious and taking an AI from the start make sense, or is it better to wait and see how I respond to it and to just have it on deck, and what would be the best AI for an ostarine cycle with genetically predisposed gyno. was planning on taking it for 12 weeks with a mini PCT with nolva 50/25/25/25. Any suggestions?

if you have real ostarine, this wont be any sort of an issue at all... you should not need any ai... you can get everything you need at esarms.com

1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)

Mini pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thank you, I appreciate ur response! Do you suggest I have clomid/letro and an AI such as arimistane on hand. Just take the, M1 MK, cardazol, GW as the PCT and get blood work done a couple weeks after last week of PCT? Thanks again.

Thank you, I appreciate ur response! Do you suggest I have clomid/letro and an AI such as arimistane on hand. Just take the, M1 MK, cardazol, GW as the PCT and get blood work done a couple weeks after last week of PCT? Thanks again.
its always smart to have an ai on hand, absolutely but dont use it unless absolutely necessary with sarms... you need something other than letro... i would recommend aromasin

Definitely not letro. You really shouldn't end up needing an AI at all though with legit sarms.

Top Bottom