napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Sarm Cycle

Young4life

Hello, new guy here. I was looking into running my first SARM cycle at age 56. I've been weight lifting for years but never used anything but Test boosters and Epi based supplements up until two months ago when I dived into a MK-677 supplement (Somatozine). On another forum (AM) I asked for advice on using LGD-4033 at a low dose of 5-10mgs along with my MK. I was pretty much told that 4033 would suppress me for little gain and a run of Climid and Proviron would be just as good without the suppression issues and possibly could rise my test during the cycle. Then I came across this here:

"this is how its ran top to bottom... you can get everything at esarms.com

also, mk677 is ran 6 months continuously... if not, there's not much point even using it... 3 months is the bare minimum but thats extremely short as it is...

1-12 mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition

Mini Pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition
GW-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day"

I would like to run 4033 without getting to "bound-up" and the above protocol looks good with the MK included during the cycle which I think would help with the suppression issue. But, like I said I'm new to this and dont know shit so any advice would be great. Btw, I'm looking to put on a little size and strength but nothing to outrageous that's why I choose 4033 plus, I dont want to be shut down at my age.

im not sure what forum you were on that gave you such ridiculous advice but thats laughable to say that about lgd and comparing it to proviron and clomid... why dont you go ahead and try clomid and proviron for 12 weeks and see that you get nowhere and nothing out of it and then compare it to this stack... and then show those morons just how much you got out of this.. thats laughable...

the layout as it is is great, yes...

Yea, it didn't sound to great to me that's why I'm here. The forum is Anabolicminds. I ran Performax Mass Max (Epi) for 8 weeks along side Somatozine. Should I wait 4 weeks before jumping into a SARM stack? I'm still using the Somatozine.

yeah, that says it all when you bring up that forum...

did you run pct? you need to run a pct for epistane and then you can start sarms right after you finish that...

i would not recommend running an oral only cycle again man... very poor decision there

MassMax by Performax Labs is a Epicatechin based product. I'm completely natural up until Somatozine. I never ran any type of oral.

Top Bottom