napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First SARM Cycle

crh

What's up guys, pretty new here and looking for advice.
I'm looking to start my first SARM cycle in about a month. I am currently thinking I want to take RAD 140 on an 8-12 week cycle. Is this too harsh of a SARM for a first cycle? Am I better off starting with MK-2866 or LGD 4033? Also, should I take the respective Banned Nutrition product for the entire cycle or only the first 4 weeks. Thanks guys!

My stats:
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 170
BF: 10/12%

What's up guys, pretty new here and looking for advice.
I'm looking to start my first SARM cycle in about a month. I am currently thinking I want to take RAD 140 on an 8-12 week cycle. Is this too harsh of a SARM for a first cycle? Am I better off starting with MK-2866 or LGD 4033? Also, should I take the respective Banned Nutrition product for the entire cycle or only the first 4 weeks. Thanks guys!

My stats:
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 170
BF: 10/12%

I'm also 22 if that helps at all

you can use whatever you want on a first cycle bro.. .its not too harsh at all... you can get everything at esarms.com

here is the layout

1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 10-20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition

Mini Pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition
GW-501516 20 mg day

Dylan has the perfect layout . Rad140 for me is the best sarm. Ive ran just about all of them and RAD140 just works really well for me. Im still oldschool for PCT running but that MK and Cardazol looks a lot more convenient for one and proberly has less sides that some people experience with clomid or nolva .

Top Bottom