napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

first sarm cycle

PaulyP

Hi everyone my name is paolo i am 29 years old turning 30 this year. I am from italy. I have been working out naturally for about 8 years and now i wanna start my first sarms cycle. My stats are: 5'9" i weight 180lbs with a 12% bodyfat. My goal is to add mass while
At the same time losing a bit of fat before the summer. So i was thing to start with ostarine for 12 weeks at 25mg a day as suggested by dylan. I just have a few questions: i know sarms a very mild suppressive but do i need any cycle support in hand just in case; what kind of pct i should follow after thev12 weeks and 25mg is half a ml so how am i gonna dose does the product come with a syringe?
Anyways thank you very much for your attention guys and i hope that my first cycle will be a success.

On cycle support not as necessary besides maybe your usual fish oil, coq10, etc. stuff that should be taken for overall health benefits.
PCT should be Comid dosed daily for 4 weeks. 50/50/25/25. So first two weeks 50mg/day second two weeks 25mg/day
The product is liquid it comes with a dropper, you'll easily be able to measure out half the dropper which will be 25mg.

Your dropper will look like this, you fill it to the 0.5ml mark dosed once a day

XrkRs6B.jpg

Ok thanks for your answer so after i gotta empty half the dropper in a glass and drink it or i can straightly drop it in my mouth and swallow the liquid. The site where to order is sarmsx.com right? Overthere they have liquid clomid too

Ok thanks. I read on an article that dylan gemelli said that clomid should be used at 12.5-25mg every other day on pct.

Ok thanks. I read on an article that dylan gemelli said that clomid should be used at 12.5-25mg every other day on pct.

You are confusing Clomid with Aromasin bro. That is the dosing for Aromasin not clomid

Hi everyone my name is paolo i am 29 years old turning 30 this year. I am from italy. I have been working out naturally for about 8 years and now i wanna start my first sarms cycle. My stats are: 5'9" i weight 180lbs with a 12% bodyfat. My goal is to add mass while
At the same time losing a bit of fat before the summer. So i was thing to start with ostarine for 12 weeks at 25mg a day as suggested by dylan. I just have a few questions: i know sarms a very mild suppressive but do i need any cycle support in hand just in case; what kind of pct i should follow after thev12 weeks and 25mg is half a ml so how am i gonna dose does the product come with a syringe?
Anyways thank you very much for your attention guys and i hope that my first cycle will be a success.

For your goals, I would run the triple stack. Much more effctive for your goals than just running Ostarine solo.

Here is the protocol for that

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/triple-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

you are confusing clomid and aromasin on the dosing... look more closely bro.. sarmsx ships to Italy very often... I talk to A LOT of guys in Italy... Obviously I am Italian as well bro, so i am good with the language as well...i understand it better than i speak it... rick gave you the best option for a stack to go with and it is exactly what i would recommend... let me know if you have any questions and im happy to help you amico

Hi guys first of all thanks a lot for helping. I have some other questions should i have aromasin in hand just in case even if i know with sarms is very uncommon having gyno issues. Regarding the triple stack i would like to start very slow and going slowly up with stacking other compounds in later cycles. For what i heard ostarine itself gives between 7-10lbs gains and some fat loss at the same time. Dylan thanks a lot i worked in the states for a year and i made a lot of italian american friends they are very generous and hard working people. Anyways i appreciate ur help but i wanna go conservative on my first cycle and on top of that i dont like the vision side effects that s4 might give.

Hi guys first of all thanks a lot for helping. I have some other questions should i have aromasin in hand just in case even if i know with sarms is very uncommon having gyno issues. Regarding the triple stack i would like to start very slow and going slowly up with stacking other compounds in later cycles. For what i heard ostarine itself gives between 7-10lbs gains and some fat loss at the same time. Dylan thanks a lot i worked in the states for a year and i made a lot of italian american friends they are very generous and hard working people. Anyways i appreciate ur help but i wanna go conservative on my first cycle and on top of that i dont like the vision side effects that s4 might give.
that is completely fine bro.. ease into it and just go with mk on a first run... keep me updated on your results and let me know if you have any questions along the way

Just another question. I checked the website sarms1.com and it looks exactly the same as sarmsx.com the only difference is that their bottles are black instead of blue and they offer free delivery and a free gift if spending more than 500$. Where should i order from?

sarms1 is a fucking joke... they are one of the worst companies you can buy from.. i left them several years ago because we found they were fucking everyone over.. they are the bottom of the barrel man

Top Bottom