napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First SARM Advice

doubled2321

Hey All,

Looking to run my first SARM, and specifically looking at S4.

Current State:
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 213.2 lbs
BF%: 15.4%

Background:

Have been lifting for 11 years and have my routine and recently my diet in check. I've taken all the basics in the past (pre workout, creatine, protein), and have researched prohormones extensively in the past so have a good idea of what to run and how to lay out a cycle, but after reading up on SARM's I think this is my best route for benefits with hopefully minimal side effects.

My diet will be a cut so i'm setting my macros to 40-35-25 Carbs/Proteins/Fats at around 2500-2700 calories.

I'm looking to lean out and drop my body fat percentage, so the two that came to mind in my research were S4 and Cardarine.

I've been hearing s4 is somewhat comparable to winny, so this one stood out to me as the best option for a cutting cycle. The yellow eye tint and night driving does scare me off a bit since i've had eye surgery, has anyone had lasik and used this? I've been contemplating doing the 5 on 2 off method i've read others have used to combat the vision side effects.

I would plan on running 50mg for 8 weeks.

There also seems to be a lot of mixed information in regards to PCT on s4. Can anyone end that debate for me? :)

Thanks all and appreciate any help I can get here.

there's nothing to debate first of all.. you also want to run your stack 12 weeks, not 8.. sarms dont even peak until week 8...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

there's nothing to debate first of all.. you also want to run your stack 12 weeks, not 8.. sarms dont even peak until week 8...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Awesome, appreciate the layout and the quick turnaround. Love the site!

I’m currently running s4 & gw, im 7 weeks in. Dropped 6kg so far and I’m really pleased with the results. As for the eye issues I pretty much got it straight away, after the first week. The tint is strange but you get used to it & the so called night blindness I actually enjoy, keeps me asleep longer. It hasn’t put me off and will run it again. Hope this helps

I’m currently running s4 & gw, im 7 weeks in. Dropped 6kg so far and I’m really pleased with the results. As for the eye issues I pretty much got it straight away, after the first week. The tint is strange but you get used to it & the so called night blindness I actually enjoy, keeps me asleep longer. It hasn’t put me off and will run it again. Hope this helps

Thanks for the reply! Going to set up my stack as Dylan recommended and Rick seconded.

The one thing i keep worrying about once i start is that night blindness. The lasik procedure I had done caused my night vision to be diminished from the start, so not sure if the S4 will make it severely diminished. I'll be monitoring my sight closely as I run it and will post back anything I notice.

Hope your cycle is still going well! What are you seeing from a BF% reduction?

Thanks!

Thanks for the reply! Going to set up my stack as Dylan recommended and Rick seconded.

The one thing i keep worrying about once i start is that night blindness. The lasik procedure I had done caused my night vision to be diminished from the start, so not sure if the S4 will make it severely diminished. I'll be monitoring my sight closely as I run it and will post back anything I notice.

Hope your cycle is still going well! What are you seeing from a BF% reduction?

Thanks!

My cycle is going good, I’m about 8 weeks into my cycle now with GW & s4, I have cut pretty hard. I’m about 6.5kg down & my strength hasn’t dropped too much, lost a rep or 2 on my heavy compounds so overall I’m happy with how it’s going

nothing is permanent with s4 when it comes to the yellow tint in your vision... the good thing is the half life is very short and once its out of your system, that side effect is completely gone, no issues long term whatsoever

Top Bottom