domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: First run on sarms

My "go-to" for recomp would be LGD with GW.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    sarms super stack would be sweet... here's the layout

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
    1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
    9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceuticals-Organ-ST/dp/B0762B5KBG/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&m=A2U9ZEC72NTWAF&marketplaceID =ATVPDKIKX0DER&qid=1586241677&s=merchant-items&sr=1-1

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20

gw-501516 20 mg day

That does look and seem sweet!

Seems maybe like a second run for me.

Would that run be better on a trt dose as well? I don?t really want to run any test.

Quote Originally Posted by Newtosmz View Post
    That does look and seem sweet!

Seems maybe like a second run for me.

Would that run be better on a trt dose as well? I don?t really want to run any test.
    no that wouldnt be necessary at all... very light suppression on this stack... i know it looks big but these are light on that end when it comes to side effects

no that wouldnt be necessary at all... very light suppression on this stack... i know it looks big but these are light on that end when it comes to side effects
    Yea it does seem big. Looks intimidating for sure. I may take some of it to start. Then add the rest. For sure start with a couple though

Again solid advice! Thank you

You will be just fine, even though it looks like alot sarms stack and work so great together and still will be way less harsh on the body than a big aas cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Topps_Baseball88 View Post
    You will be just fine, even though it looks like alot sarms stack and work so great together and still will be way less harsh on the body than a big aas cycle
    I hope so. Test the waters. Might as well jump in!

But damn. Hurts the pocket book for sure!

Oh well it?s legit then it?s legit!

Quote Originally Posted by Newtosmz View Post
    I hope so. Test the waters. Might as well jump in!

But damn. Hurts the pocket book for sure!

Oh well it?s legit then it?s legit!

Got to pay ro play man, trust me it's worth the investment, I spent alot as well, but the deals go a long way and are always going on and it helps alot !

I've been on rad 140 and mk2866 for a little over a month now and my strength is through the roof and my vascular development is crazy right now, in just one month I went from cable rows at 100 and 140lbs to 160 180 and 200lbs for sets of 10 it's crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Topps_Baseball88 View Post
    Got to pay ro play man, trust me it's worth the investment, I spent alot as well, but the deals go a long way and are always going on and it helps alot !

I've been on rad 140 and mk2866 for a little over a month now and my strength is through the roof and my vascular development is crazy right now, in just one month I went from cable rows at 100 and 140lbs to 160 180 and 200lbs for sets of 10 it's crazy

Yea. I get it man! Understand for sure! I?m excited to get it going. Gonna hit a clean 3 months

Then start

you run whatever makes you feel comfortable bro... i just give the layout that will get the most results with the least amount of side effects...ultimately you decide whats you feel is best for you

you run whatever makes you feel comfortable bro... i just give the layout that will get the most results with the least amount of side effects...ultimately you decide whats you feel is best for you
    If I split that super stack.

What would you recommend to see results with half that?