napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First real cycle - Questiona

Rippedtoshredzz

Hey guys!

i have come to the dicision, that im gonna start my first real cycle in the start of 2018.
Im 28 years old, 182cm/5ft 11, 82kg/180lbs. and my bodyfat% is arround 10-12%
I have been working out on/off since i was 16 - where the last 2-3 years has become really serious, with my education helping both with the anatomy + physiology and nutrition aswell.
I did a stupid Test C cycle in my younger days with no PCT (and didnt even do more that 7 weeks or so) and then some Wins/anavar only cycles.

My plan is to bulk up over the winter (lean as possible) to arround 90kg/200lbs ca.

But now i wanna do this right! My goal is not MASSIVE gains - and by that; the least water as possible aswell - but im looking to just get that final touch!

So what im thinking to begin arround march:

1-12: Test E 150mg EW (This low to keep my lvl´s up but minimize the bloat, and the wierd mg because it come in 300mg/ml)
1-12: Promo 400mg EW
And then im thinking, anavar 7-12: 60mg ED (But will that even be seen?)

And ofc the PCT you guys and Dylan recommend in here!

Hope anyone got some smart to say about the stuff im thinking about

Good day to you all!
#PEACE

Last edited:
I wouodmt waste my time with Anavar. It's too weak. And that primo dose is a waste. It needs to be 600+

Just run testosterone only for the first one.

What if your skin starts freaking out? With your cycle you won't know what compound is causing which side effect. If you start testosterone only its easier to figure out how you react.

This is not a race, you don't have to run so much shit especially your first time out the gate.

150mg of test is like a TRT dose. Your shutting yourself down completely for a les than optimal dose.

Honestly you need to do more research before you permanently alter the hormone balance inside your body, for the rest of your life...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As i wrote: i have tried test only - and i got resaults, and the only reason im considering it in this time, is because the majority of what i read, says that test should be in any cycle. My first plan was Primo only?

thanks for the answers

I wouldn't bother having test that low. Up it to 300 and stay on top of your AI and diet. That's what makes or breaks bloat.
Var is good it you get real stuff. I've known pros to use var. I'd say give it a go. (Robo var is a beast)
Also I like the primo but at 600mg. Great mild cycle my man

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

Top Bottom