napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First "Real cycle'...

realweightsmashers

What up guys! I am considering my first "real cycle" using Test E and Clen with PCT, just to start off. I was wondering does this sound Ok being the first cycle. I have done my research but I would like to slowly add compounds into my body because In the past I attempted to add d-bol and deca using the wrong dosage plus, there was no PCT. Please provide feedback

34 years old
5'11
210 muscle (Currently natty)
I eat 5 times a day (High protein, low carb, low fats)

It doesn't sound okay but it's tough to tell because you've given very little information.

What's your body fat? How long have you been training? What's 210 muscle? What are your goals?

We would never advise clen use. What's your current diet? I'm willing to bet with the stats you provided your bodyfat is higher than you think it is

currently.

1. Omlette for breakfast
2. Lunch - Chicken breast, green veggies
3. Midday - Chicken breast, green veggies and 1/3 cup of rice *(Snack is a half cup of nuts)
4. dinner - Chicken breast, green veggies

I had to cut out the snacks form the vending machine. lol

That doesn't really say much. What's in The Omelette? How much chicken?

Omelette is cooked in coconut oil with mushrooms, green onion, and no seasoning
Baked Chicken Breast is usually 5-6oz depending on where I purchased them from.
Veggies are steamed added with Steamed brown rice.
1/3 cups of mixed nuts (salted)
I drink about a gallon and a half of water daily, plus I'll have coffee and an occasional energy drink and an occasional beer

So Clen isn't recommended, would you suggest just tightening up the diet a little more? Also, I won't put on more size in a shorter amount of time.

I drink about a gallon and a half of water daily, plus I'll have coffee and an occasional energy drink and an occasional beer

So Clen isn't recommended, would you suggest just tightening up the diet a little more? Also, I won't put on more size in a shorter amount of time.
Do u know ur maintenance calorie amt? Just go a couple hundred below that. Adjust as necessary as everyone is different. Its much better to manipulate ur caloric intake than rely on chemicals to do it. It requires strict discipline if you want single digit bf but it can be done

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Have you looked into sarms? They would be a great option for you for fat loss

You mean by where you purchase the chicken from? If you're not preparing your own meals there's really no way to know what's in the chicken or anything else that you're eating.

Top Bottom