napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First post SARMs questions

rmzrider12

Hey all, 23 year old male here. Started lifting November 2018 was only 115lbs at 6'0". I was quite sick of being that extremely underweight. Well fast forward to now and I am 150lbs and climbing. Been lifting and eating consistently. Been slowed down a few times by a shoulder injury, think I have a problem with my supraspinatus. Thinking about hoping on SARMs at some point this year, but the problem is its very hard to find a doctor who will test around me. I have got bloodwork done before because they were concerned about low T, both my older brother and father are on TRT. But had to drive 4 hours one way to see my dads doctor who would test me (Healthcare may be free here, but its hard to find good help!).

I am intrigued by Mk2866 and Rad140. Would I need PCT for Ostarine?
I know I would need PCT for RAD140, but the part that concerns me is the possibility of not being able to get blood work done or at least bloodwork done in a timely manner. I had to wait months last time and it takes two trips, once for the test and again for results. I plan to have Nolvadex on hand, but Im still unsure without having any numbers to go by. Before I started lifting my test level was 305, and now a few months ago it was 457 (pretty low for a 23 year old imo, but better than the 305 i started with). Do you think I will be okay doing a cycle of RAD as long as I have a PCT on hand? If sides get out of hand and I feel as if I messed something up, I can see that Doctor but I may have to wait some time before I can get in.

Thinking 8 weeks 10mg Ostarine for my first cycle. Then 10mg Rad140 for 6 weeks on my second cycle. Whats your recommendations for PCT length/dose
Im in no rush, just trying to get an idea then dip my toes when i feel ready. But most importantly i want to gather info so I can do this as safe as I can. Whats your opinions?
Thanks.

yes, you need a pct for both... you will be fine running the cycle... here is how to run this properly... you can get everything you need at esarms.com

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)

Mini pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom