napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Post: My Stats and Cycle Plan. Please Evaluate and Advise. Thank You.

worthy of being known

Height: 5’ 7”

Weight: 150 lb

Body fat: 8-10%

Years of training:10 Years

Cycle history: None

Goals:
1.) to obtain perfect 6 or 8 pack abs
2.) to weight in at 170-180 lb lean
3.) to develop large well defined pecs

Supplements: fiber, coq10, bcaas, noopept, focus factor, reishi mushroom and other random ones too

General idea of nutrition: i eat extremely well and manage my macros meticulously

also i have been carb cycling off and on to get my body fat right, but lower abs are still underdeveloped and not showing enough, steroids seem to be the best option vs loosing more body fat.

On cycle should take my ab training to next level.

Any other relevant info: got hemorrhoids at the moment :/ (don’t sit too long on the throne guys… i learned the hard way)

My first cycle plan

Weeks 1 to 12
Test. C. or E. 250mg or 300mg injected twice a week
Aromasin 12.5mg every other day

Week 10 to 14
1000ui HCG injected once weekly

week 14 to 16 PCT
tamoxifen 40 mg daily
clomid 50mg daily

week 16 to 18 PCT
tamoxifen 20mg daily
clomid 25mg daily

1.) Am I suppose to take Aromasin throughout the whole cycle including PCT every other day (weeks 1-18)?

2.) How much longer from the PCT end date do i wait to start the next cycle?

3.)Whats a good SARM to add and when? at what dosage?

4.) Can you suggest any adjustments to the dosages above?

5.) With the PCT, if I understand correctly, using both Clomid and Tamoxifen together has a kind of synergistic effect so i can use less of each while also getting less side effects?

On a side note: I know this kid who promises me that i don’t need an AI. I’m NOT gonna listen to that kid, he’s really misinformed.
He’s 20 and been through a few cycles including tren and pro-hormone, and said i should listen to him “since he’s had years of exp.” hahaha right…

I’m SO THANKFUL for Dylan Gemelli and the information he’s putting out there. Total Godsend dude.

I feel like here is a really knowledgeable guy who really cares about newbs like myself and who provides the best information to keep me and others from damaging ourselves.

Thanks Dylan man, and all of you forum members too, your advice is invaluable.

1. yes
2. time on + pct time = time off
3. ostarine 25mg ed whole 12 weeks with gw5 20mg ed 12 weeks
4. looks damn good to me (stick to 250mg 2x week not 300mg 2x)
5. clomid 50/50/25/25 and nolvadex 40/40/40/20, you need both

PHARMACOM Head Board Rep
http://pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

Okay got it. Thank you.

Can you please explain "5. clomid 50/50/25/25 and nolvadex 40/40/40/20" what do the slashes represent?

and also "3. ostarine 25mg ed whole 12 weeks with gw5 20mg ed 12 weeks"

do you mean: 12 weeks of each sarm or start at week 12 ?

how long can i take a sarm before suppression begins?

meaning week 1 50mg ed, week 2 50mg ed, week 3 25mg ed , week 4 25mg ed.
same pattern for nolvadex but 40/40/20/20
12 weeks straight of each sarm, those 2 sarms are like the least suppressive so you will be fine.

PHARMACOM Head Board Rep

Great first post bro. Seriously. Wish more guys were as detailed as this when asking for advice. I like the conservative dosages and the approach. Its clear you did some research. Absolutely dont listen to that kid. He has no idea what hes doing. Just a couple things. Abs, unfortunately, are heavily based on genetics. So if your lower abs arent showing when youre 10%, losing further bf may be the only option to really get them to pop. Understand that you wont hit your goal of gaining 20-30lbs of muscle your first cycle. That is a goal that will take years of consistency and attention to detail. Wrap your mind around long term. What does your typical caloric intake/macros look like?

Lets answer your questions:
1. Yes, take aromasin 12.5mg eod from the start. Depending on how sensitive you are to estrogen conversion, this may need to be dialed in. Bloodwork is necessary for this.

2. Rule: Time On + Pct = Time Off

To bundle up the last questions together, here is an adjusted layout if you want to keep things simple.

Weeks 1-12
Test Cyp 300mg per week
Aromasin 12.5mg eod

PCT 15-18
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg eod
MK-2866 25mg ed
GW 20mg ed

I dont use hcg but its absolutely up to you if you wish to incorporate it. It can help your recovery which is a huge part in keeping gains. Remember bloodwork is necessary. Get bloods done before cycle to have a baseline, during cycle, and a few weeks after pct to make sure you're on the right path towards recovery.

Sent from my SM-G900P

Goals:

Supplements: fiber, coq10, bcaas, noopept, focus factor, reishi mushroom and other random ones too

General idea of nutrition: i eat extremely well and manage my macros meticulously

also i have been carb cycling off and on to get my body fat right, but lower abs are still underdeveloped and not showing enough, steroids seem to be the best option vs loosing more body fat.

Any other relevant info: got hemorrhoids at the moment :/ (don’t sit too long on the throne guys… i learned the hard way)

My first cycle plan

Weeks 1 to 12

Week 10 to 14

week 14 to 16 PCT
tamoxifen 40 mg daily
clomid 50mg daily

week 16 to 18 PCT
tamoxifen 20mg daily
clomid 25mg daily

1.) Am I suppose to take Aromasin throughout the whole cycle including PCT every other day (weeks 1-18)?

5.) With the PCT, if I understand correctly, using both Clomid and Tamoxifen together has a kind of synergistic effect so i can use less of each while also getting less side effects?

On a side note: I know this kid who promises me that i don’t need an AI. I’m NOT gonna listen to that kid, he’s really misinformed.
He’s 20 and been through a few cycles including tren and pro-hormone, and said i should listen to him “since he’s had years of exp.” hahaha right…

I’m SO THANKFUL for Dylan Gemelli and the information he’s putting out there. Total Godsend dude.

I feel like here is a really knowledgeable guy who really cares about newbs like myself and who provides the best information to keep me and others from damaging ourselves.

Well, I'll be dammed. Even I could learn a thing or two from your plan. Well planned. Obviously you've done your homework. Lay down your training regimen to see if we can help, and maybe post bloodwork halfway your cycle.

this is definitely very well written and we can tell you did some research. good job.

although i do think you need to eat more. you are pretty small.

i wouldnt use TEST E, just go with basic TEST CYP 350mg once a week. i wouldnt go above 350 right now....

Bro, your post made me so happy, for once, a cycle proposal that's not completely off the wall. You did your research man that's awesome, I like you already you're smart. Most people don't understand what they are doing but you took the time to educate yourself. The idea of a first cycle is to keep it as simple as possible. My opinion I see a lot of the guys answered your questions already but, you don't want to go over 500mg of test each week first cycle. I'd say 250mg x2 per week. I don't take HCG you can probably get away without using it. That's just me personally I think it's pointless.

Goals:

My first cycle plan

Weeks 1 to 12

Week 10 to 14

week 14 to 16 PCT
tamoxifen 40 mg daily
clomid 50mg daily

week 16 to 18 PCT
tamoxifen 20mg daily
clomid 25mg daily

First of all, EXCELLENT introduction providing as much information as possible for your first cycle bro. I'm very happy to see this....seriously. I will provide you a full layout that I think is perfect for your goals which should also answer the questions you have. Here is the layout. Get all of the sarms, PCT, and ancillaries from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 Test C 350mg per week
1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/ultra-recomp-stack-12-weeks-2
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

10-14 HCG 500ius twice per week

PCT starting week 15

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

Goals:

My first cycle plan

Weeks 1 to 12

Week 10 to 14

week 14 to 16 PCT
tamoxifen 40 mg daily
clomid 50mg daily

week 16 to 18 PCT
tamoxifen 20mg daily
clomid 25mg daily

I just want to echo what everyone else has said about your first post... as you can see, you are a clear breath of fresh air for everyone and you already earned A LOT of respect brother... i am more than happy to help you... i help everyone but people like you deserve it even more because you listen, you do things right and you are here to learn and that's what this is all about.. im more than happy to help you... let me address everything for you...

1. yes, you use aromasin start to finish, even through pct...

2. time on = time off... time on is your time on cycle PLUS pct... that is equivalent to the minimum time needed between cycles.. the beauty of it is that you can sarms in between cycles as a bridge...

3. i will cover that in your cycle layout

4. yes, i will cover that in the layout as well...

5. also covering in the layout...

here are the links to everything you need followed by the layout... watch those hemorrhoids too! LOL extra info bro... need to know basis! just fucking around... =)

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=124&search=enhanced

https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133&search=platinum

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg every other day
1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

I just want to echo what everyone else has said about your first post... as you can see, you are a clear breath of fresh air for everyone and you already earned A LOT of respect brother... i am more than happy to help you... i help everyone but people like you deserve it even more because you listen, you do things right and you are here to learn and that's what this is all about.. im more than happy to help you... let me address everything for you...

1. yes, you use aromasin start to finish, even through pct...

2. time on = time off... time on is your time on cycle PLUS pct... that is equivalent to the minimum time needed between cycles.. the beauty of it is that you can sarms in between cycles as a bridge...

3. i will cover that in your cycle layout

4. yes, i will cover that in the layout as well...

5. also covering in the layout...

here are the links to everything you need followed by the layout... watch those hemorrhoids too! LOL extra info bro... need to know basis! just fucking around... =)

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=124&search=enhanced

https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133&search=platinum

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg every other day
1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

OP, definitely run this!!! This is a fkn unreal stack!

PHARMACOM Head Board Rep

Goals:

My first cycle plan

Weeks 1 to 12

Week 10 to 14

week 14 to 16 PCT
tamoxifen 40 mg daily
clomid 50mg daily

week 16 to 18 PCT
tamoxifen 20mg daily
clomid 25mg daily

Welcome to the board...

I'll echo what's been said thus far; well laid out plan with research. Age appropriate and training for ten years = dues paid.

Yes, a little light but it's in line with your height.

My addition to this thread would be to concentrate on adding QUALITY pounds first, then achieve a 6 pack. 6 packs don't come from ab training, they come from nutrition.

If that kid even knows what an AI is or does I'll buy everyone on this board their next cycle, WITH PCT.

1st time we've had the mention of hemorrhoids in a while.

let me know if you have any further questions... i gave you the stack that will coincide perfectly with your goals...

Thank you guys for the positive feedback and great advice.
I studied a lot, and Dylan’s Videos really helped clear a lot of stuff up, thanks man.

I can understand what you guys go through on a daily basis with guys asking about crazy first cycles,

and I can understand those guys problems too because as we guys have a hard time with body image too because

As Jim Jefferies says “its very easy to be a fat whore, but its very hard to be a fat stud,” and this is what guys deal with on a daily basis, and we all want to look our best to attract the best but,

Going with the strongest thing first would actually ruin my chances of ever getting the body I really want, so thank you guys for warning about the dangers and telling us the proper way to do this. You are a godsend, thank you.

Goals:
I Had them from before I even considered steroids.
Gaining 20lbs and keeping a 6pack is not something I know how to do naturally.
I’d sacrifice some weight if it meant i looked better with my shirt off, in fact thats what happened.

I weighed 170 (~16%bf) in January but went all out in attempt to cut bodyfat but it backfired because i was in a 1000 calorie deficit daily with a lot of cardio. I ended up loosing 20lbs— 10 of fat, 10 of muscle, and became essentially a smaller version of previous self.

I decided to get an education and find out what the pros do. I found Tom Venuto’s book “Burn The Fat Feed The Muscle.” I read and reread over and over again, and took notes and made changes and by June I’d come down to 12% bodyfat. I didn’t want to go below 140lb so i did a body recomp utilizing carb cycling.

I take advantage of the body’s natural anabolic nature and super-compensation of muscles by understanding and exploiting how insulin works. Now I’m 8-10% at about 150.

I got to this plateau now but i really want my lower abs to show more, but i also don’t want to weigh less so…

Hopefully the steroids can help me train my lower abs harder and also gain more muscle mass overall to lower my body fat %. Also the good thing about the AAS is that they can help to conserve muscle tissue when in a deficit.

I never did any lower ab exercises, but since i started the lower abs are growing, hopefully the AAS can boost my ability to build them up as well.

On having a conservative approach:
If i start off high then i’ll have no where to go.
High doses = more negative side effects.
Besides there are only so many receptors in my body anyway.
I just want to be slightly enhanced.
I know i can’t get it all in one cycle,
I’m fine with starting low and then increasing slowly

Training Regimen
7 days a week
one hour on main groups
plus 30 mins for abs
I really have to mix it up so i don’t get bored, theres no plan set in stone.
whatever muscle isn’t sore that day gets worked on

I try to do legs 4 times a week and focus on compound muscle group exercises, then abs for 30 mins.

Heres a sample of my average week:
Squat/ Deltoid Raise
Deadlift/HITT
Weighted Lunges/ Traps
Weighted Chin Up/ Bench Press
Triceps/calf raise/ forearm
Pecs/ Back
Deadlift/HITT
obliques and abs daily

I intend to keep my habit training regimen, but more on focus on: Pecs, Abs, and Legs.

I’ve never been able to develop strong pectorals so this should be a great boon.

Lab test bloodwork: Great idea, but I’ve already started my cycle.

My macros average
300g protein
100/250/350 carbs (cycle)
60g fat

average daily burn is 3,000 to 3,200 calories according to my fitbit

Updated Plan
Weeks 1-10
Test Cyp 250mg twice weekly
Aromasin 12.5mg qod

Weeks 8-12
HCG 1000iu q week
Aromacin 12.5mg qod

(esters clearing)

PCT 13/14/15/16
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20

Aromasin 12.5mg eod

MK-2866 25mg ed
GW 20mg ed
https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=92&page=2

Off Cycle 16 Weeks

I want to use the SARMS more to clean up my gains and keep me going when I’m off cycle. It's so awesome that SARMS can be used in between cycles.

Questions:
How much on average does one gain on the first cycle? How much on average can one keep once PCT is done?

How would someone control cortisol when cycle is done?

What happens to the Aromatase Enzyme after its been destroyed? Does my body make more of the enzyme?

Why do some people say to just keep the AI “on hand” and use them if you notice any side effects?

Last edited:
Thank you guys for the positive feedback and great advice.
I studied a lot, and Dylan’s Videos really helped clear a lot of stuff up, thanks man.

I can understand what you guys go through on a daily basis with guys asking about crazy first cycles,

and I can understand those guys problems too because as we guys have a hard time with body image too because

As Jim Jefferies says “its very easy to be a fat whore, but its very hard to be a fat stud,” and this is what guys deal with on a daily basis, and we all want to look our best to attract the best but,

Going with the strongest thing first would actually ruin my chances of ever getting the body I really want, so thank you guys for warning about the dangers and telling us the proper way to do this. You are a godsend, thank you.

Goals:
I Had them from before I even considered steroids.
Gaining 20lbs and keeping a 6pack is not something I know how to do naturally.
I’d sacrifice some weight if it meant i looked better with my shirt off, in fact thats what happened.

I weighed 170 (~16%bf) in January but went all out in attempt to cut bodyfat but it backfired because i was in a 1000 calorie deficit daily with a lot of cardio. I ended up loosing 20lbs— 10 of fat, 10 of muscle, and became essentially a smaller version of previous self.

I decided to get an education and find out what the pros do. I found Tom Venuto’s book “Burn The Fat Feed The Muscle.” I read and reread over and over again, and took notes and made changes and by June I’d come down to 12% bodyfat. I didn’t want to go below 140lb so i did a body recomp utilizing carb cycling.

I take advantage of the body’s natural anabolic nature and super-compensation of muscles by understanding and exploiting how insulin works. Now I’m 8-10% at about 150.

I got to this plateau now but i really want my lower abs to show more, but i also don’t want to weigh less so…

Hopefully the steroids can help me train my lower abs harder and also gain more muscle mass overall to lower my body fat %. Also the good thing about the AAS is that they can help to conserve muscle tissue when in a deficit.

I never did any lower ab exercises, but since i started the lower abs are growing, hopefully the AAS can boost my ability to build them up as well.

On having a conservative approach:
If i start off high then i’ll have no where to go.
High doses = more negative side effects.
Besides there are only so many receptors in my body anyway.
I just want to be slightly enhanced.
I know i can’t get it all in one cycle,
I’m fine with starting low and then increasing slowly

Training Regimen
7 days a week
one hour on main groups
plus 30 mins for abs
I really have to mix it up so i don’t get bored, theres no plan set in stone.
whatever muscle isn’t sore that day gets worked on

I try to do legs 4 times a week and focus on compound muscle group exercises, then abs for 30 mins.

Heres a sample of my average week:
Squat/ Deltoid Raise
Deadlift/HITT
Weighted Lunges/ Traps
Weighted Chin Up/ Bench Press
Triceps/calf raise/ forearm
Pecs/ Back
Deadlift/HITT
obliques and abs daily

I intend to keep my habit training regimen, but more on focus on: Pecs, Abs, and Legs.

I’ve never been able to develop strong pectorals so this should be a great boon.

Lab test bloodwork: Great idea, but I’ve already started my cycle.

My macros average
300g protein
100/250/350 carbs (cycle)
60g fat

average daily burn is 3,000 to 3,200 calories according to my fitbit

Updated Plan
Weeks 1-10
Test Cyp 250mg twice weekly
Aromasin 12.5mg qod

Weeks 8-12
HCG 1000iu q week
Aromacin 12.5mg qod

(esters clearing)

PCT 13/14/15/16
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20

Aromasin 12.5mg eod

MK-2866 25mg ed
GW 20mg ed

Off Cycle 16 Weeks

I want to use the SARMS more to clean up my gains and keep me going when I’m off cycle. It's so awesome that SARMS can be used in between cycles.

Questions:
How much on average does one gain on the first cycle? How much on average can one keep once PCT is done?

How would someone control cortisol when cycle is done?

What happens to the Aromatase Enzyme after its been destroyed? Does my body make more of the enzyme?

Why do some people say to just keep the AI “on hand” and use them if you notice any side effects?

i would run the Test Cyp 12 weeks bro. which makes HCG 10-14. then pct 15-18..

1. no one knows how much you will gain. we cant answer that. we cant answer how much you will keep as well. i could say around 10 lbs but its just a guess, no one knows.
2. cortisol is controlled by GW in pct. also try to de stress yourself as much as possible. avoid stress.
3. it will replace them, but it takes time. doesnt happen overnight. aromasin is much better then arimidex in this aspect
4. some people know their bodies and compounds better then others. or some people experiment. Safest way is to take aromasin from the start, No risk

Top Bottom