napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Post - Introduction

Dudley Dawson

What’s Up everyone, just wanted to introduce my self to the forum as this is my first post. I’m 40 y/o, 5’4”, currently sitting at 170lbs. My BF% is between 10% - 12% according to my scale. I’ve been training correctly for the last 5 years and just going to the gym for about 15 years. Pretty much just going through the motions. Now I’m focused more on my nutrition and quality of workouts. I’m in better shape now than I was 15 years ago.

As far as cycles go, I’ve been cycling for a few years now. I started off with an 8 weeks Test P/Winny cycle and got great results. Then I made some rookie mistakes and jumped in too fast with doing the proper research, like running gear without the proper ancillaries. And I learned the hard way. It took me long time to get back to normal after an unsuccessful test/deca run and an inadequate PCT. I messed myself up. I ran a couple of Sarms cycles (GW,S4,LGD) after that with pretty good results. Then I jumped back on gear with a Test E/EQ cycle.

My goal now just to get lean, under 10%. I’m running Primo/Test/Var right now. As far as supplements go, I’m running a cycle support, Tudac, NAC, whey protein, creatine, fish oil, multi vitamin, citriline, beta alanine, and BCAA’s.

My diet consists of poultry, lean ground beef, and eggs. I also eat a lot of greens. I try to carb cycle with carbs coming from brown rice, oats, and other slow digesting carb sources.

I’ve been on TRT for almost two years now. So no PCT’s anymore. I’ve also had lower back surgery 9years ago.

I hope to learn as much as possible and pass on my experiences to others here. Thanks for looking. Here are my latest bloods taken a couple of weeks ago.

ab44adf8bf457016e76060e46cd5821d.jpg

ce26ce4b34020c9c05bf28ecc65448de.jpg

Hey buddy! You have joined a solid forum. Guys, I can vouch that Dudley is a stand up guy and will contribute nothing but good information to the board.

Welcome bro, I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. Now MasonicBodybuilder has given you such a glowing reference I'm expecting great things!

Welcome bro, I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. Now MasonicBodybuilder has given you such a glowing reference I'm expecting great things!

Thanks. I will do my best. I’ve done some stupid things in this journey, but I’ve learned a lot from these forums and from guys like MB and Dylan.

Haha, I have seen him posting in the forum world for years and always gives solid advice. He also runs responsible cycles which I really appreciate. We are now in the era of guys thinking crazy amounts of gear will do the work for them. That is really unfortunate because they lose the sight of how important diet and training really are.

Haha, I have seen him posting in the forum world for years and always gives solid advice. He also runs responsible cycles which I really appreciate. We are now in the era of guys thinking crazy amounts of gear will do the work for them. That is really unfortunate because they lose the sight of how important diet and training really are.

Thanks bro. I try to to apply all the advice I get from you guys. Like you all say it’s a Marathon not a sprint.

Hey bro, welcome to isarms. Glad to have you here, and I really like someone that owns up to their mistakes from the past and does everything responsibly now. Respect for that. You're a great fit here

Hey bro, welcome to isarms. Glad to have you here, and I really like someone that owns up to their mistakes from the past and does everything responsibly now. Respect for that. You're a great fit here

Thanks for the welcome. Glad to be here. I see dudes trying to run a shit ton of gear or ask me should I run this or that. I tell them my experiences and whether they take my advice or not it’s on them. These young guys want instant results as soon as possible. Slow and steady wins this race.

Top Bottom