napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First post, in a bad situation

John46

Hey guys this is my first post to ISARMS, so forgive me for anything Im doing wrong. Im 18 years old and I recently started a 10mg LGD cycle. I bought the pills from a local total nutrition and they are called Goliath LGD by Biowarfare as well as a PCT called Countermeasure by Biowafare as well. A couple days into the cycle I started to feel lower abdominal pain and strange feelings in my balls, so I started the Countermeasure. This did nothing and I am continuing to feel the pains and uncomfortable sensations in my balls. I am pretty sure this is a sure sign of suppression so I pan on cutting the "LGD" and just taking the countermeasure for two weeks to make sure. Is it possible that Ive been taking a pro hormone and i can get shut down? I now know that I should only buy liquid sarms and reliable resources, definitely not a total nutrition store.

What do you mean by countermeasure? I would definitely stop the LGD ASAP!

Pharma Lady Rep

Thats the PCT that I bought from there as well. Now I know that it was a very dumb move. Im going to toss the "LGD" out right now, cnat risk having that around anymore. For future refference, what would be a good website or place to buy real LGD or Osta from?

Thats the PCT that I bought from there as well. Now I know that it was a very dumb move. Im going to toss the "LGD" out right now, cnat risk having that around anymore. For future refference, what would be a good website or place to buy real LGD or Osta from?

What you took was almost certainly Prohormones, especially considering the side effects you experienced.

The only source we reco,mend for sarms is www.sarmsx.com, but at your age of 18 years old you shouldn't be messing with anything hormonal at all right now, not even sarms

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I'm sure that companies PCT is just herbs and twigs as well, you need to get the proper PCT from sarmsx.com...NOW!!!

RickRock can set you up with the proper cycle to run

you are way too young to have taken bogus sarms,which sounds like prohormones.. Perhaps a real pct? How about get some bloodwork? For the next 5-7 years you will want to get and use real sarms from sarmx.

lol.... replace the word steroids w/ prohormones. Watch this with a sense of humor. At 18 and a couple of weeks into a cycle of bullshit consider yourself lucky. You'll be okay once that shit exits your system. You're too young in the first place, but you're gonna keep trying to get fast jacked I know... cuz at 18 you're lazy and hard work and years of lifting to see results you keep forever are asking too much of you guys... here is your alternative and sadly you'll probably think it makes sense.

https://youtu.be/8DWS8uzr1dE

Last edited:
Ill definitely stay away from any kind of supps that mess with my hormones for a while. What real PCT can you guys recommend thats affordable and I can get my hands on as soon as possible.

Ill definitely stay away from any kind of supps that mess with my hormones for a while. What real PCT can you guys recommend thats affordable and I can get my hands on as soon as possible.

I'd tell you a great place to get some clomid, adex, or nolva...but they sell gear as well and you'd just fuck yourself up I know. You're best option is either cold turkey shut down and recovery IMO, or sarmsx...

I don't think thats a good alternative by any means. I was introduced to it by an employee that was trying to push it on me for helping me with my shoulder injury. Sadly I know that they push this stuff out like crazy to the local college guys and I did actually believe it was LGD. I made a huge mistake, and I want to recover/learn form this as much as possible.

There would be no reason for me to take anything else, just trying to get past this and continue with my life. If you don't want to give advise, I understand and respect that. How long would a cold turkey shutdown and recovery take? Im on summer vacation and am willing to do that.

I don't think thats a good alternative by any means. I was introduced to it by an employee that was trying to push it on me for helping me with my shoulder injury. Sadly I know that they push this stuff out like crazy to the local college guys and I did actually believe it was LGD. I made a huge mistake, and I want to recover/learn form this as much as possible.

PM Dylan for recommendations for what to take from this site: https://www.sarmsx.com/
You're still too young IMO.

I dont' want to take any of that stuff, I just want a simple PCT, would DAA and other natural test boosters work?

And next time hopefully you'll be 25 years old with plenty of genuine knowledge to base your cycles on versus listening to your co worker bro. Learn to love lifting naturally before you graduate to enhancement. It's a progression man. DAA is shit... btw

lol.... replace the word steroids w/ prohormones. Watch this with a sense of humor. At 18 and a couple of weeks into a cycle of bullshit consider yourself lucky. You'll be okay once that shit exits your system. You're too young in the first place, but you're gonna keep trying to get fast jacked I know... cuz at 18 you're lazy and hard work and years of lifting to see results you keep forever are asking too much of you guys... here is your alternative and sadly you'll probably think it makes sense.

https://youtu.be/8DWS8uzr1dE

What is this video called? Volume doesn't work on the forum for me

There would be no reason for me to take anything else, just trying to get past this and continue with my life. If you don't want to give advise, I understand and respect that. How long would a cold turkey shutdown and recovery take? Im on summer vacation and am willing to do that.
I think that's a good plan bud. A pct sounds like what you need right now.

Go to www.sarmsx.com and get some liquid clomid run it 50/25/25/25. That is 50mg per day the first week, then 25mg per day the next 3 weeks.

. Also get some GW there as well and run that at 20mg per day 30 minutes before workout.

If you have the means, some bloodwork would be a very good idea to see where all your levels and everything is

What is this video called? Volume doesn't work on the forum for me
I have the same problem when trying to view from the app. Volume works fine from the whole site

Top Bottom