napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First pin

Portelles75

First testosterone injection 250 E.
It was kind of hard to get the test out the vial. I'm using a 25 gage needle. I first injected air into the vial an then tried to pull but very little test was getting into the syringe. Should I use a different needle. ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

First testosterone injection 250 E.
It was kind of hard to get the test out the vial. I'm using a 25 gage needle. I first injected air into the vial an then tried to pull but very little test was getting into the syringe. Should I use a different needle. ?

Yes, use a 22G. You can get it out with the 25g but it's very cumbersome and would help a lot to heat the vial. Some even use as big as an 18G but then you have increased risk of taking chunks out of the seal though.

Thx. Yeah I think that will do it. This test is oily and thick. Maybe a 22 gage will do the trick.

Yes. Most definitely get yourself some drawing pins. Then switch to the 25g to pin yourself

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions
BigB15 for 15% off all orders

Any links where to buy good syringe. I used health Warehouse and got bought a BD syringe 3cc 1 1/2 " needle.

Any links where to buy good syringe. I used health Warehouse and got bought a BD syringe 3cc 1 1/2 " needle.

Many of us use gpzmedlabs. I've used ebay for needles before, the syringes are expensive on there. Depending where you're injecting you may not need the length of 1 1/2"

Yamaha you are supposed to draw with a larger gauge then pin with the smaller one. I draw with a 22 and pin with a 25

Top Bottom