napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Physique Show Cycle - Critique

ComstockZero

Hi all, history:
Height: 5'7
Weight: 175
Body fat %: 15%

Years of training: 8 as just a guy who works out a lot, 3 in contest strongman, 1 in contest PL

Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run):

TRT for 3y
Cycle 1: Test/tbol (8w)
Cycle 2: Test/deca/dbol + LGD (14w)
Cycle 3: Test/deca/tren/anadrol + cardarine (20w)
Cycle 4: Test/tren/anadrol/halo + cardarine (8w)
Cycle 5: Test/halo (8w)
Cycle 6: now (8w)

I have 12 weeks. I just came off an 8 week prep @ 700 test + halo finisher, so I'm taking 4w off. I use 175 test E per week for TRT. Normally I use 220 Test cyp but I prefer E and I don't want to cruise as high as I used to, just for health reasons.

I know the basics about the difference in physique cycling but I have no experience. It's a short cycle but let's call it 12 weeks with the time off.

Week 1-4: TRT+LGD (and LGD to Week 8)
Week 4-12: 350 Test E
Week 4-12: Cardarine
Week 4-12: 500 Bold Cyp
Week 8-12: Clen, Yohimbine, T3

I want to be extremely cautious with Clen and T3 and go very conservative. I'm trying to do this with diet, not with stupid doses of anything. Any advice about the stims would be appreciated.

Test doses on this are a lot lower than what I normally do for strength training, as I've read it gives the other compounds a chance to get in there and shine, and that it cuts down on bloat. If anyone thinks there's a really good argument for using Test P instead of E, I'm up for that too.

I'm keeping LGD in because it really helps me stay feeling strong but I don't know what it might do to bloat so I think dropping it at 8 makes sense.

I'm playing with a couple variables and very open to ideas. Open to Mast instead of Bold, and open to Anavar instead of Clen/Yoh/T3 although I know it's not a fat burner, just as a finisher.

I'm living on a 400 cal deficit at the moment, with 40/30/30 macros. I'm training roughly 5 days a week.

Only speaking from experience and following the "everyone is different" philosophy I would not run EQ for 12 weeks out from a show.

In my experience was work best for me is a test those slightly above my trt, tren, and introducing mast at the appropriate body fat time. Then I add in a small dose of weaning and anavar and stop all the oils about a week and a half before the show.

But as we all know show crap is more about diet and Cardio.

Only speaking from experience and following the "everyone is different" philosophy I would not run EQ for 12 weeks out from a show.

In my experience was work best for me is a test dose slightly above my trt, tren, and introducing mast at the appropriate body fat time. Then I add in a small dose of wonny and anavar and stop all the oils about a week and a half before the show.

But as we all know show crap is more about diet and Cardio.

Top Bottom