napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First PCT ???s

bavanwin

Hello Mr. Gemelli. I have been watching your youtubes trying to learn. I am about to start my first cycle of test e only for 12 weeks. I have been researching pct for a week or so and it seems I just get more confused the more research I do. Everyone has different opinions. So my question is, I will be doing 500mg a week of test e only, can you recommend what I should do for PCT. please be specific with names and name everything I should get for Pct. I know you have probably answered this question a million times, I just want to make sure I'm doing it right. Thanks so much for any help.

bro, why on earth would you start a cycle and no even know what to run for pct? that is like basic rule number 1... you KNOW and HAVE your pct on hand before you even start.. i hope you learn from this because thats very very irresponsible and quite a dumb thing to do bro...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133&search=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Hello Mr. Gemelli. I have been watching your youtubes trying to learn. I am about to start my first cycle of test e only for 12 weeks. I have been researching pct for a week or so and it seems I just get more confused the more research I do. Everyone has different opinions. So my question is, I will be doing 500mg a week of test e only, can you recommend what I should do for PCT. please be specific with names and name everything I should get for Pct. I know you have probably answered this question a million times, I just want to make sure I'm doing it right. Thanks so much for any help.

What is your full stats, goals, and experience bud? Your first cycle shouldn't be 500mg of test. Also you need estrogen protection on cycle

Your full pct should be this

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

Top Bottom