napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

first ostarine cycle and pct

geolymbe

hey dylan,greetings from greece!i wanna ask your opinion for my first ever cycle on sarms.never used steroids or even protein before.i`m thinking to use only ostarine as a boost because i have almost 4 years to go to the gym.it will have any effect and in what time period?also what pct should i use?and from where i can buy everything?male,31 years old,65kgs.even though slim my posture is athletic and a bit toned because i was an athlete.thanks in advance!

mk2866 needs to be ran 12 weeks at 25 mg per day... you generally start to see it working after 2 weeks of use...

so,only ostarine works.no need to stack it.when should i start my pct and what produtcs do you recommend and for how long?

where did i say there was no need to stack it? please dont put words in my mouth.. i simply answered your question... you make no mention of goals etc... its always better to stack them but you never asked that...

i wrote in the first message that i need only a boost.not interested to grow huge size.my goal is to be 70kgs at most with more muscles.

Top Bottom