napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Ostarine cycle

Jacksonb123

I have never tried any anabolics before, Im going to take liquid ostarine for 8 weeks. I have been doing research but so much info out there not sure what’s correct. I don’t know if I need to take something on cycle and not sure what to take for pct or if I could even take just a natty test booster. Just want to figure everything out before I start my cycle. I have been training VERY seriously natural for 3 years And I have a good diet and I’m consistent. I’m very serious about the gym I’m looking to take it a step further so I’d like to know and feel comfortable with everything I’m about to do.

Also. I’m 19, 6’2 . I weigh 185-190 pounds at maybe 10% body fat or lower (just a guess). I know people who have taken real anabolics much younger and I’m looking to try this the safest way possible cycle wise. Not asking anybody to create a cycle i just need help with what to take on cycle and post cycle and should I get blood work done before and after? Already had the appointment set up with my doc so just checkin to see if it’s worth it.

I'm sorry bro but we can't advise you on any kind of PED use at 19 years old. You are too young

hey bro, sorry but no way on the planet earth ANYONE here is going to advise ANY ped use to a teenager

19!?!? Dude, no way you're done growing. I was 19 when I started working out seriously and didn't stop seeing a visual change until it was 23 or 24. Your testosterone is still high and I find it hard to believe you reached your full potential

Dude, your test levels are extremely high at 19 and will still be going up for a few years! Take advantage of that and learn to properly diet and train for your goals. PED's at 19 make no sense at all.

At 19 years old all you need to do is Eat, train, and sleep. Repeat!

Top Bottom