napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Ostarine Cycle

What's up guys. I am planning to run an Ostarine only cycle as this is my first venture into sarms or anything other than OTC supps. I am just a little confused now because of the conflicting info. I have done a ton of research on various forums and thought I was set but then I pm'ed Rick Rock on EF to ask about sarms1 and he invited me here and said sarms1 was junk.

Everything I read by you guys (Dylan and Rick) on the other forums said to run hcgenerate along side to minimize suppression and take hcgenerate es for pct. I am guessing since the split from n2bm this is no longer the recommendation?
I realize I can run GW and S4 and I might in the future. I just wanted to try a solo ostarine run first.

Also running Ostarine only do I need a SERM or will something like unleashed/pct and bridge be sufficient as I have seen Dylan say on other forums. Sorry for the confusion here I just want to make sure I get my info straight.

SwollbrohamLincoln said:
What's up guys. I am planning to run an Ostarine only cycle as this is my first venture into sarms or anything other than OTC supps. I am just a little confused now because of the conflicting info. I have done a ton of research on various forums and thought I was set but then I pm'ed Rick Rock on EF to ask about sarms1 and he invited me here and said sarms1 was junk.

Everything I read by you guys (Dylan and Rick) on the other forums said to run hcgenerate along side to minimize suppression and take hcgenerate es for pct. I am guessing since the split from n2bm this is no longer the recommendation?
I realize I can run GW and S4 and I might in the future. I just wanted to try a solo ostarine run first.

Also running Ostarine only do I need a SERM or will something like unleashed/pct and bridge be sufficient as I have seen Dylan say on other forums. Sorry for the confusion here I just want to make sure I get my info straight.

First of all, welcome to adrenaline rush, and I'm glad you made it over from the message I sent you! You will find out quickly that this place is much different than other places. No smoke and mirrors here at all bro. Dylan and I split from N2bm, sarms1, and the other bullshit sponsors because of some of the shady practices that we're going on. Here you will find nothing but unbiased truthful advice from all of us.

As for what you are wanting to do, Ostarine only cycle is a great way to get your feet wet. Ostarine is very minimally suppressive, so you don't need much for PCT. I would personally just run a serm like Nolva or Clomid for 4 weeks afterwards. If you want to run a test booster with it you can, but it's not absolutely necessary. Just get something cheap like DAA if you decide to. Run Ostarine at 25mg per day up to 12 weeks

If you want the best quality of sarms available, stay away from sarms1 and go with pure essence. They are a board sponsor here, and we heavily screen all sponsors to make sure they are nothing but the best before being allowed here. You can't go wrong with them

We are glad to have you here, and if you have any other questions, just let us know!

Thanks rick. Just one question though. I saw on countless times in countless forums that you should always take hcgenerate with a sarms cycle from both you and Dylan. What made you guys change your minds that it was not necessary? It appears to be the same product as when it was recommended.

SwollbrohamLincoln said:
Thanks rick. Just one question though. I saw on countless times in countless forums that you should always take hcgenerate with a sarms cycle from both you and Dylan. What made you guys change your minds that it was not necessary? It appears to be the same product as when it was recommended.

It's just marketing propaganda brother. Both Dylan and I represented that company, and unfortunately we both were brainwashed into believing a lot of the hyped up products as well. Eventually the truth came out about everything, and we weren't comfortable with promoting products that we knew weren't really helping them. The honest answer is that it's really just not necessary man. They provide very little benefit whatsoever, and sarms are so minimally suppressive that you don't need to run anything extensive with them. Just run your sarms cycle and use a serm afterwards for PCT. no costly supplements or any of that other bullshit hype. That's why me and dylan are here now brother, and why we have distanced ourselves from those other companies. This forum is built on truth and honesty without any bullshit smoke and mirrors. Believe me, I regret being associated with promoting that propaganda. But like I said, they really pulled the wool over even our own eyes, and had us believing things about products that simply are not true. It's nice having a place like this that you can trust. Brother, you don't need any fancy 100$ test boosters, or 80$ cycle support products. The only thing that gets you is a lighter wallet

Dude thank you so much. I have been so confused lately with conflicting info. You cleared it up big time. I appreciate the honesty and the fact that you gave me a straight answer. I'll be sticking around.

As far as a SERM goes I am totally new to the game but will need one. I know nolva and clomid are big ones and after researching I think I would prefer novla. Any input on which SERM to use and where do I get it from?

Again thanks man!

SwollbrohamLincoln said:
Dude thank you so much. I have been so confused lately with conflicting info. You cleared it up big time. I appreciate the honesty and the fact that you gave me a straight answer. I'll be sticking around.

As far as a SERM goes I am totally new to the game but will need one. I know nolva and clomid are big ones and after researching I think I would prefer novla. Any input on which SERM to use and where do I get it from?

Again thanks man!

No problem at all my man. Dylan and I are more than happy to help clear up any confusion about things from the past. I can assure you that you'll get nothing but honest answers here.

As far as the serms, either Nolva or Clomid will suffice just fine. It comes down to personal preference really. As far as where to get it, we have a couple sponsors here that both have it. Peptides warehouse sells it, and biotech also has it in tab form if you'd prefer that. Biotech does have a 200$ minimum, but of course he also has a lot of very good gear too if you were looking to pick up some things. If you need a price list for him, just let me know or send a PM. I can also get you a discount there if needed

SwollbrohamLincoln said:
Nice! What should a pct look like for ostarine with nolva or clomid? How many weeks and dose?

For Nolva I would do 20/20/10/10

For Clomid I would just do 25/25/25/25

That should be more than sufficient for Ostarine brother

Trust Rick, he knows his stuff extensively. All you need to know is the basic science behind how all this works and you'll quickly realize that all those fancy, over hyped, over priced ripoff products are not needed. Some of those cycle layouts provided by evo have you dropping 1000-1500$ just on cycle supports and pct alone. Don't get me wrong, never skimp on your cycle supports and pct but for that price you can get 3 cycles with of that stuff of quality products. I've ran numerous sarms cycles and a couple of ph cycles and I only used all that shit once because I was a noob and duped. Stick to the basics and you'll have great success and a fatter wallet.

Re: RE: Re: First Ostarine Cycle

SwollbrohamLincoln said:
Thanks rick! Do I need a cycle support like "cycle assist 2.0" for just ostarine. Or is there a better one that is relatively cheap?
You don't need any cycle supports for just ostarine. Ostarine is extremely mild but if you like using cycle supports just for their added benefits than it's perfectly fine. To answer your question though, they are not at all necessary.

Re: RE: Re: First Ostarine Cycle

SwollbrohamLincoln said:
Thanks rick! Do I need a cycle support like "cycle assist 2.0" for just ostarine. Or is there a better one that is relatively cheap?
For Ostarine I don't see the need brother. It doesn't negatively impact your health at all. Now AAS is a different story, but for Ostarine you are fine

SwollbrohamLincoln said:
Ok nice I will let you know how the cycle goes. I am running it with my pops who is 59 so it will be interesting to compare results...

No problem at all brother! Anytime! Keep us updated. I'm sure your father will love the way Ostarine e treats his joints. That's one of its greatest benefits

Rick did a fabulous job answering all the questions asked and giving you such strong advice... I couldn't agree more with everything he told you... Keep in mind... Ostarine alone carries very minimal suppression.. What i would do is maybe throw in some daa or something along those lines the last 4 weeks before your pct... that's all that is really necessary... 25 mg a day for 12 weeks will be a nice cycle.. even 8 would show nice results... as rick said, clomid 4 weeks in pct... you could use nolva as well but i would always recommend clomid first... i like to use gw in every pct and that's all you need..

We have several threads around explaining all the past situations, why things occurred, how it happened and most of all, our apologies... Adrenaline Rush has been put together to make up for the past and give towards the future... You will quickly see the difference in how this is a family and one unlike any other out there... Thank you being a part of it bro... Welcome Home

SwollbrohamLincoln said:
Nice Dylan. Thanks man. One quick question I've read before that you prefer torem for pct. Any particular reason why?

brother i have written about or used torem in many years... you are reading some very old info... not to say i don't like it because i definitely do but i have not used nor shown it preferred in many years bro

SwollbrohamLincoln said:
Nice Dylan. Thanks man. One quick question I've read before that you prefer torem for pct. Any particular reason why?

Just go with Clomid brother. It's much more cost effective, and it does the job for recovery of the HPTA very well

Top Bottom