napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First ostabolic MK 2866 Cycle

Vazoom16

Hi Dylan, I am a big fan of your videos and appreciate all you have provided on SARMS. As my subject line says I am going to be running my first cycle and wanted to get your advice. My current stats are: Age 35 Years lifting 10 Weight 179 Current routine is a push/pull/press split with accessories. I received my MK from a solid source, however I got the banned cycle support from esarms. Is it ok to run them together even though they aren’t from the same brand? I’m going to start at 10mgs the first week to check for side effects and work up to 20 for 14 weeks. Thoughts on this protocol? Thanks for your help.

yes you want to run them together... the cycle should be ran as follows...

1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition

Mini Pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition
GW-501516 20 mg day

Thanks for the response. Before I kick this cycle off can you provide some insight on my blood work results? My LDL was 140 (not in the normal range) and my HDL was 148. (again not in the normal range) Are these considered to be to high and not safe to run a cycle? I had my blood done 3 weeks ago and my diet is on track so before I get going I want to make sure I am in a good and safe range.

what are the reference ranges ? Sarms should not have any effect on that as long a you have real sarms... make sure you go to esarms.com to get quality sarms...

Top Bottom