napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First official in-law vent of 2017

44YOGearHead

It's been awhile and I'm thankful for that, but these SOB's must've just been gathering it up to deliver a good one. Let me first state that I fucking hate my in-laws, I wish they had been stains on the sheets versus living people. Pot Roast, my fat, lazy and unemployed sister in law, asked to ride with my wife back to Shitville, LA with my wife as she visited their mother and if her adult criminal failed mj dealer son awaiting court could come along under the pretense he'd ride back to Houston with my wife so the majority of the trip she'd be accompanied. So she picks them up, feeds them, spends a shitload of green while down there probably on them and then finds out she has to ride back by herself. The only reason I didn't go is because she had company there and back... see this is why black on black crime exists because I hate these sorry ass'd mother fuckers bro. Now she's gonna ask if her brother will ride back with her, have to feed him and then I gotta entertain him while she's at work. The N word is so on the tip of my tongue. Pot Roast fuck you and die you fat ass hairless possum. You ever wonder why your 50 and never been married??? Umm your fat, stupid, look like someone threw up afterbirth and a goat shit on top of it. Oh I need some new in laws quick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Nice!!!! My wifes worthless fucking brother has the biggest vagina I have ever seen and feels the need to help himself to all my shit when he comes over all the while calling me a meat head. If I respond her mom jumps all over me and her about how fragile that fuck is. One day Im gonna put that skinny kale eating free beer drinkin vagina right through one of my fucking walls. I feel your pain!!

Seriously and the sad thing is when they die, ppl will be looking at us to cover the burial expenses. Man I never imagined that this was so fucked a situation. 20 years ago I figured ppl would eventually get their shit together, but these sommabeeyatches had to prove me wrong. Soon as my son graduates and our mothers pass I want to move to the islands man. Simple living, no bs. I'd rather deal with the occasional hurricane than these fucktards.

Totally fuckin agree! We host all the holidays because apparently were the only ones with a big enough house. Somehow this also means that we provide all the fucking food, trimmings, deserts, and alcohol. Sometimes he will bring a 6 pack of mismatched beer so I know people left it at his house. Last holiday he handed me it and I opened my back slider and threw it right out the door. Somehow that was more offensive than him bringing me a bullshit 6 pack while drinkin all my IPA's.

Best part is that he and his slit act like they are fuckin above everyone else. Its quite the shitshow

I cut out any and all negativity from my life. Lost a Gf for similar reasons. I refuse to take someone else's shit and therefore my involvement in anyone's life is contingent on zero drama and nothing less then 100% positivity. Sadly women seem to crave drama so I go through a lot lol.

Lololol! My wife doesnt put up with shit and was a true win on my part. Unfortunately I also got a kale eatin vagina as her brother. We only see him 4-5 times a year which has probably saved his life

Nice!!!! My wifes worthless fucking brother has the biggest vagina I have ever seen and feels the need to help himself to all my shit when he comes over all the while calling me a meat head. If I respond her mom jumps all over me and her about how fragile that fuck is. One day Im gonna put that skinny kale eating free beer drinkin vagina right through one of my fucking walls. I feel your pain!!

At least you're dealing with a dude and can tell the mother he needs to grow the fuck up. My wife is good people and I'm thankful she gave me a son despite her attempts at raising him in their traditional pussified manner which I always firmly ended the minute I saw it raise it's head. When he graduated high school she told him he could stay with us and I quickly let him know that his options were going off to college and the only way he could stay here was if he attended a local university. Lol, he thought I'd pay for him to have an apartment so he and his gf could live together if he did lol, I shipped both their asses off to school. When you get football scholarships guess what? You're attending one of those schools point blank period. Bye bye son. Her whole family is fucked up with their adult kids living at home doing jack shit, I'll be damned if any man I raise that is my blood grows up to be a worthless POS. Then all these single mother asswipes ask my wife if their sons can live with us so they have a male role model...WTF! I have a son, he has a dad. His mother wasn't some booty call gone too far, get a life and get real. Why the fuck would I put up with kids that aren't mine, or even my wifes?? The answer to that was a resounding NO. Raise your kids on my dime to afford them a better life... how about you get your shit together Pot Roast??? You're 50 and live at your parents house on the couch complaining that your brothers who live at home won't let you stay in a room. Really? An entire family of fucktards??? Word of advice, base the decision to marry or not upon the potential in-laws, not the woman you think about marrying.

Seriously and the sad thing is when they die, ppl will be looking at us to cover the burial expenses. Man I never imagined that this was so fucked a situation. 20 years ago I figured ppl would eventually get their shit together, but these sommabeeyatches had to prove me wrong. Soon as my son graduates and our mothers pass I want to move to the islands man. Simple living, no bs. I'd rather deal with the occasional hurricane than these fucktards.

well think of it like this, money well spent ? or maybe i just sound fucked up for saying that lol. just trying make you feel a little upper

At least you're dealing with a dude and can tell the mother he needs to grow the fuck up. My wife is good people and I'm thankful she gave me a son despite her attempts at raising him in their traditional pussified manner which I always firmly ended the minute I saw it raise it's head. When he graduated high school she told him he could stay with us and I quickly let him know that his options were going off to college and the only way he could stay here was if he attended a local university. Lol, he thought I'd pay for him to have an apartment so he and his gf could live together if he did lol, I shipped both their asses off to school. When you get football scholarships guess what? You're attending one of those schools point blank period. Bye bye son. Her whole family is fucked up with their adult kids living at home doing jack shit, I'll be damned if any man I raise that is my blood grows up to be a worthless POS. Then all these single mother asswipes ask my wife if their sons can live with us so they have a male role model...WTF! I have a son, he has a dad. His mother wasn't some booty call gone too far, get a life and get real. Why the fuck would I put up with kids that aren't mine, or even my wifes?? The answer to that was a resounding NO. Raise your kids on my dime to afford them a better life... how about you get your shit together Pot Roast??? You're 50 and live at your parents house on the couch complaining that your brothers who live at home won't let you stay in a room. Really? An entire family of fucktards??? Word of advice, base the decision to marry or not upon the potential in-laws, not the woman you think about marrying.

This goes in to the Rant Hall of Fame

Lololol! My wife doesnt put up with shit and was a true win on my part. Unfortunately I also got a kale eatin vagina as her brother. We only see him 4-5 times a year which has probably saved his life

That's 4-5x too many in my books. My wife wanted to live in Louisiana and I told her straight up "For what? So your family can visit all the time and stay over and I can get looked at all crazy because your state still thinks it's 1950? I want my son to grow up speaking English" I'm really fuming over this last bullshit and I told her to tell her sister not to ask for another fucking favor... my exact words were "Tell that mother fucker she better not ever ask for another damn favor because every time we fuck with her we get fucked".
Bottom line is this... fuck them, they literally make me miserable for no reason with all their issues. When they lock my dumb ass nephew up for that QP he had then they'll want us to visit him when they can't and keep his commissary right... bruh, you're gonna be eating that loaf they make, nothing else cuz I don't even like you man.

well think of it like this, money well spent ? or maybe i just sound fucked up for saying that lol. just trying make you feel a little upper

Bro I researched it... "indigenous plot". When the person hasn't got shit that can pay for a funeral/burial the state will bury them in what's usually the neglected part of a cemetery with a number plate, no head stone, nothing special. I already told the wife thats what I'd do. Her mother's burial plan I pay, but everyone else "fuckem".

Make her light skinned, heavier and negate the 'cooking for her kid' part because this troll doesn't even do that and you're on the money bro. Ghetto-Fabulous.
I was going to say aside from the cooking and actually having a place of her own to cook. Not to mention giving two fucks about getting the damn kids out of the building. Lol

I was honestly starting to wonder when we would get a Pot Roast rant again. I didn't want to jinx it by asking. Sorry bro.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I feel for you 44. My mother in law must be distantly related to yours and I can't stand her just the same. She lives like 2 hours away from us and she doesn't drive never has. This b@tch will hop on a bus and show up on my door step with bags without even a phuckin phone call. She then camps in the living room for 2-4 days because she wants to see the kids. The best part is she doesn't do shit when she's here except watch tv cause she don't have cable. All day long the game show network fml, when I walk in from work and see her dirty dishes in the sink I'm like damn you can't even clean up after yourself. I treat her like a kid and hide the tv remote when I go to work now. When my wife calls and asks where it is I tell her don't know ask your mom.

Train ticket them bro. It's cheaper and they are out of your hair faster. Plus if a chemical train his them, you benefit from settlements.

Top Bottom