domestic-supply

sarms.forsale
bannednutrition

napsgear
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: First official in-law vent of 2017

First official in-law vent of 2017

It's been awhile and I'm thankful for that, but these SOB's must've just been gathering it up to deliver a good one. Let me first state that I fucking hate my in-laws, I wish they had been stains on the sheets versus living people. Pot Roast, my fat, lazy and unemployed sister in law, asked to ride with my wife back to Shitville, LA with my wife as she visited their mother and if her adult criminal failed mj dealer son awaiting court could come along under the pretense he'd ride back to Houston with my wife so the majority of the trip she'd be accompanied. So she picks them up, feeds them, spends a shitload of green while down there probably on them and then finds out she has to ride back by herself. The only reason I didn't go is because she had company there and back... see this is why black on black crime exists because I hate these sorry ass'd mother fuckers bro. Now she's gonna ask if her brother will ride back with her, have to feed him and then I gotta entertain him while she's at work. The N word is so on the tip of my tongue. Pot Roast fuck you and die you fat ass hairless possum. You ever wonder why your 50 and never been married??? Umm your fat, stupid, look like someone threw up afterbirth and a goat shit on top of it. Oh I need some new in laws quick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by 44YOGearHead; 02-12-2017 at 10:38 PM.

These stories always crack me up bro lol

Yeah.. you're in-law situation sounds dreadful.

And pot roast has made a return lol, i was just starting to wonder about that. sorry to hear that tho bro,

Nice!!!! My wifes worthless fucking brother has the biggest vagina I have ever seen and feels the need to help himself to all my shit when he comes over all the while calling me a meat head. If I respond her mom jumps all over me and her about how fragile that fuck is. One day Im gonna put that skinny kale eating free beer drinkin vagina right through one of my fucking walls. I feel your pain!!

Seriously and the sad thing is when they die, ppl will be looking at us to cover the burial expenses. Man I never imagined that this was so fucked a situation. 20 years ago I figured ppl would eventually get their shit together, but these sommabeeyatches had to prove me wrong. Soon as my son graduates and our mothers pass I want to move to the islands man. Simple living, no bs. I'd rather deal with the occasional hurricane than these fucktards.

Totally fuckin agree! We host all the holidays because apparently were the only ones with a big enough house. Somehow this also means that we provide all the fucking food, trimmings, deserts, and alcohol. Sometimes he will bring a 6 pack of mismatched beer so I know people left it at his house. Last holiday he handed me it and I opened my back slider and threw it right out the door. Somehow that was more offensive than him bringing me a bullshit 6 pack while drinkin all my IPA's.

Best part is that he and his slit act like they are fuckin above everyone else. Its quite the shitshow

I cut out any and all negativity from my life. Lost a Gf for similar reasons. I refuse to take someone else's shit and therefore my involvement in anyone's life is contingent on zero drama and nothing less then 100% positivity. Sadly women seem to crave drama so I go through a lot lol.

Lololol! My wife doesnt put up with shit and was a true win on my part. Unfortunately I also got a kale eatin vagina as her brother. We only see him 4-5 times a year which has probably saved his life