napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First non sarms cycle advice

andersson2

Hi!

I was hoping that you could give me some advice since i will start my first "real cycle" in a month or so.

Previous cycles:
8mg rad140 + test booster (i know my bad)
16mg rad140 + 20mg nolvadex for 25days.

Im 21 years old and i was thinking of doing Lgd-4033 + testosterone spray/gel ~200-250mg for 10 weeks + 40mg nolva for 50days as pct. Running 20mg cardarine for 16 weeks from the start.

So 10 weeks on, 6 weeks pct. 4 weeks after the pct i was thinking i going on 10mg Lgd-4033 again for 10 weeks, ofcourse with a mini pct.

I have no idea how gyno prone i am and im gonna buy some aromasin, would you recommend me running 10mg from the start or wait 4 weeks do a blood estrogen test to see how much is getting converted to estrogen?

Thank you very much in advance!

i wouldnt advise anyone steroid use your age if you paid me man... you are many years away from steroid use... i can help you with sarms cycles, but definitely not steroids

You're too young for AAS. They can permanently mess up your still developing endocrine system.

Thanks for the advice guys, guess i will stick with sarms.

What do you guys think about this stack?

1-12 10mg LGD-4033
1-12 20mg RAD-140
1-12 10mg MK-677
5-16 20mg cardarine
13-16 20mg nolvadex

I will get epistane for free with this order should i throw it in the bin or save it for the next summer since i do want something to cut with.

Thanks for the advice guys, guess i will stick with sarms.

What do you guys think about this stack?

1-12 10mg LGD-4033
1-12 20mg RAD-140
1-12 10mg MK-677
5-16 20mg cardarine
13-16 20mg nolvadex

I will get epistane for free with this order should i throw it in the bin or save it for the next summer since i do want something to cut with.
Looks pretty good to me bro

where are you getting your sarms from? you do not need nor want epistane and if you are getting it free with an order, that just doesnt sound right...

where are you getting your sarms from? you do not need nor want epistane and if you are getting it free with an order, that just doesnt sound right...

Im not from the US, they usually run promotions to get rid of stuff they don't sell a lot of. They are the most reputable source for sarms in my country so you don't need to worry :* Might just end up throwing them away even tho it seems to be one of the better prohormons out there.

Im not from the US, they usually run promotions to get rid of stuff they don't sell a lot of. They are the most reputable source for sarms in my country so you don't need to worry :* Might just end up throwing them away even tho it seems to be one of the better prohormons out there.

If you use it then u would want to use test with it

Top Bottom