bannednutritionRegenRx

First LGD cycle advice needed

jc9101

Age 31
Height 182
Weight 78kg
Body fat % 11
Years of training 10 and 6 seriously
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run) No cycles ever run
PCT for each cycle, See above
Goals - Build Lean Mass and stay fairly lean
Supplements (if any) WPI, Dextrose
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???) Nutrition is managed fine, no allergies, been trough many comp prep's natty bodybuilding shows e.g.
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Hey guys,

I've basically been on the cross roads the last 2-3 weeks with deciding to either do a test e cycle or a LGD cycle. I've been a natty lifter for many years now and my gains/energy have really started to slow down this year... which is the reason I've decided to go down either the sarms or a test e cycle route. I'm very prone to male pattern baldness, I can only just cover up my receding now.. and I can pretty much guarantee I would lose my remaining hair on a test cycle due to how sensitive I am with DHT.

So i'm thinking LGD, 12 weeks with a PCT for 4 weeks of HCGenerate ES, doing research is difficult because forum or thread seems to have conflicting advice regarding what to take as a PCT for LGD.. some people will say don't waste your money on HCGenerate ES and others will say you would be stupid to not have it in your PCT... and the recommended PCT stack on isarms.com seems very expensive, and yes I get the whole (your health is more important then the price) but just wanting to know if all the PCT recommendations are needed?

I'm also from Australia and as far as my knowledge isarms is the best supplier as a trusted/respected sarms source?

Thanks in advance guys, i'm pretty new to sarms sorry to sound like such a noob, I've been researching forums for the last few days but there is a lot of conflicting and confusing info out there! Which is why i'm here

Thanks again

Age 31
Height 182
Weight 78kg
Body fat % 11
Years of training 10 and 6 seriously
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run) No cycles ever run
PCT for each cycle, See above
Goals - Build Lean Mass and stay fairly lean
Supplements (if any) WPI, Dextrose
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???) Nutrition is managed fine, no allergies, been trough many comp prep's natty bodybuilding shows e.g.
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Hey guys,

I've basically been on the cross roads the last 2-3 weeks with deciding to either do a test e cycle or a LGD cycle. I've been a natty lifter for many years now and my gains/energy have really started to slow down this year... which is the reason I've decided to go down either the sarms or a test e cycle route. I'm very prone to male pattern baldness, I can only just cover up my receding now.. and I can pretty much guarantee I would lose my remaining hair on a test cycle due to how sensitive I am with DHT.

So i'm thinking LGD, 12 weeks with a PCT for 4 weeks of HCGenerate ES, doing research is difficult because forum or thread seems to have conflicting advice regarding what to take as a PCT for LGD.. some people will say don't waste your money on HCGenerate ES and others will say you would be stupid to not have it in your PCT... and the recommended PCT stack on isarms.com seems very expensive, and yes I get the whole (your health is more important then the price) but just wanting to know if all the PCT recommendations are needed?

I'm also from Australia and as far as my knowledge isarms is the best supplier as a trusted/respected sarms source?

Thanks in advance guys, i'm pretty new to sarms sorry to sound like such a noob, I've been researching forums for the last few days but there is a lot of conflicting and confusing info out there! Which is why i'm here

Thanks again

Hey bro, I have the perfect sarms cycle for you. Id add s4 to the LGD. They go perfectly together. You don't need hcgenerate Es at all. Don't waste your money on it. Here is the layout for everything you need. Get everything from www.sarmsx.com which is the absolute best and highest quality you will find guaranteed

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Thanks so much bro, can I also check with you how many bottles of LGD and S4 would I need for a 12 week cycle? Just want to be sure

Thx!

Hey bro, I have the perfect sarms cycle for you. Id add s4 to the LGD. They go perfectly together. You don't need hcgenerate Es at all. Don't waste your money on it. Here is the layout for everything you need. Get everything from www.sarmsx.com which is the absolute best and highest quality you will find guaranteed

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Thanks so much bro, can I also check with you how many bottles of LGD and S4 would I need for a 12 week cycle? Just want to be sure

Thx!

Top Bottom