I'm going to start my first cycle of Sarms and I would like to know what
kind of stack I want to make:

Weight: 77 kilograms
Height: 179 cm
Years of training: 15
BF: 13%

I will go step by step and see the evolutions. So what do you think ?:

Week 1-6: 10mg LGD

Weeks 7-8: Elim1nate and testosterone booster.

Weeks 9-10: rest

and start again cycle.

From what I've read, running lgd for 6 weeks is a waste; it can take a few weeks to even start noticing any effects. There seems to be a general consensus that 8 weeks is minimum to get results.

I personally ran LGD at 10mg/day and s4 at 50mg/day for 12 weeks and got excellent results

From what I've read, running lgd for 6 weeks is a waste; it can take a few weeks to even start noticing any effects. There seems to be a general consensus that 8 weeks is minimum to get results.

I personally ran LGD at 10mg/day and s4 at 50mg/day for 12 weeks and got excellent results

As datazeer posted run it 12 weeks otherwise its a waste. especially this 6 weeks then rest 2 weeks and repeat. What are yu trying to achieve with this ....minimal suppression? You will get some suppression with LGD period, if you don't want to PCT property don't run it at all.

LGD 10mg daily weeks 1-12
PCT weeks 13-16
Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20 mg daily for 4 weeks.

One last question. Is it really harmful to consume alcohol? Is that my best friend gets married in February and at the wedding I will consume some alcohol. Will it affect me? Thanks to all for the help.

Hi, I’m on sarms right now and I drink socially every weekend, maybe a little more over the holidays recently. Usually a couple of glasses of wine or 3-4 beers, but occasionally more than a bottle of wine. Nothing I can recommend, but I honestly don’t feel any difference sarms or not.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

One last question. Is it really harmful to consume alcohol? Is that my best friend gets married in February and at the wedding I will consume some alcohol. Will it affect me? Thanks to all for the help.

it's ok if you only consume a moderate amount on that day...nothing will happen

a few drinks wont kill you but its not wise nor smart to drink on any cycle... you are just lessening what you get out of it... its really unwise to say the least

Top Bottom