PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First LGD-4033 cycle recommendations/ critiques

First LGD-4033 cycle recommendations/ critiques

Hello all,

I've been lurking for a while and finally decided to make an account. I have read several stacks that Dylan recommends and my possible cycle is posted below. I have been transitioning from powerlifting to purely strongman over the past few months. I intend to do a 12 week cycle to bulk and hopefully see some strength gains. Once the new Source goes online, I will most likely use this thread to post updates. I am also getting blood next week and will post the results.

Stats:
    H: 6'2" W: 195lb
    S: 325lb B: 225 DL: 455lb

Diet:
    Stan Efferdings Vertical Diet (Super Strict)

Possible Cycle:
    1-12 mk677 25 mg/d.
    1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg/d.
    9-12 DGA POST CT

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
    mk677 25 mg day

I left out MK2866 and GW501516, because I'm trying to cut back on cost (currently a student), and i presume they're more for lean muscle and endurance/ heart rate (correct me if I'm wrong). I would like input on dosage if possible and any additions subtractions to the stack; can I do 20 mg of mk677 and LGD dosage.

EDIT#1: Additionally, I'm prescribed 20mg/d of Adderall. Not sure if there would be any conflict...
    Last edited by BrimJob; 02-23-2019 at 08:08 PM.

everything looks great , i would just replace mk 677 with S-4 for 12 weeks at 50 mg/day especially if you're on a budget. S-4 is great for lean gains and strength

Quote Originally Posted by Kael View Post
    everything looks great , i would just replace mk 677 with S-4 for 12 weeks at 50 mg/day especially if you're on a budget. S-4 is great for lean gains and strength
    Thanks for the recommendation! After some quick searches, LGD and S4 seem to be real popular. I mainly wanted to take mk677 for the increased hunger, would running 10 mg/d year round be worth while? along with S4 & LGD.

Updated Stack:
    Week 1 - 12
    S4 @ 50mg/d.
    LGD-4033 @10mg/d.
    GW @ 20mg/d.

Week 8 - 12
    DGA Post CT

Week 13 -16
    Clomid @ 50mg/d.
    GW @ 20mg/d.

From what I understand about GW, is that it is ideal for a PCT to reduce muscle loss/ fat gain? I'm sitting around 15% body fat, would I need it for weeks 1 - 12? If so whats the purpose?

yes it would be but if you want an increase in appetite you may wanna cycle it off for some time after ~2 months because it's ghrelin stimulating effects dissapear after some time ... test it yourself and see

yes, thats a great stack... s4 is going to give a lot of strength and paired with lgd, thats absolutely perfect for your goals...

I ran the lgd and s4 stack and I will say it was an amazing cycle. Strength went up along with clean mass. Hunger definitely increased on this cycle, even without the mk677

I had placed a Biotech order for the above cycle on Monday 2/25 and received them Friday 3/1.

IMG_8487.jpg

Started on 3/2 and coming up on week one. I will be posting weekly/ bi-weekly updates on body weight and strength gains, possibly physique photos but I don't really lift for physique.

Body Weight: 191lb
    Week 0 Lifts:
    S: 315lb
    B: 225lb
    DL: 355lb

Atlas Stone: 240lb
    Stone to Shoulder: 170lb
    Yolk: 465lb x 30m
    Farmers: 235lb e/ hand
    Log Press: 155lb

nice, good luck with the cycle

Week 5 Update

I haven't posted about weights because my current program doesn't have me go above 80%

Body Weight: 205lb this morning
    Week 5 Lifts:
    S: 335lb for a tripple
    B: 225lb for 5 reps
    DL: 415lb for a tripple

Notes:
    I have since moved away from strongman because my work has me traveling a lot and the implements aren't always available.

I have gained roughly 15 lbs and have seen a loss in body fat. I'm unsure of the amount of BF but it is apparent from my physique.

The strength gains are exactly what I was hoping for. Workouts have gotten more intense, sometimes I have to shorten them because of an excessive back pump.

Vision sides: I have noticed minimal sides. For me, it seems as if my eyes are slow to dilate when going into a dark room or being outside.