napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First LGD-4033 & MK-677 12 weeks cycle log...genuine inside info

RK77

First LGD-4033 & MK-677 12 weeks cycle log...inside view on SARM effectiveness

Hey guys,
in order to help all the members who are possibly considering running SARM cycle here's some personal experience & facts without exaggeration.

For starters some numbers:
Weight: 240
Height: 5' 11"
Daily nutritions: 40% carbs, 40% protein, 20% fat...cca 4000 calories
Currently at the bulking stage working out 4 - 5 times / week
Lifting for past 20 years

Cycle: LGD-4033 10mg ed for 1-12 weeks, MK-677 25mg ed 4-12 weeks, GW-501516 20mg ed 13-16 weeks, Clo 50/25/25/25mg ed 13-16 weeks
Source: LGD & GW & Clo from Sarmsx.com, MK-677 from different source

The initial decision to go with SARMS was obviously the fact that I didn't want to experience the AAS side effects and being a gym "rat" for almost 20 years I was really curious how far can this stuff get me. Now I am at the beginning of third week with LGD and only a week away from adding MK.....here are the first thoughts.....

I really do notice certain level of higher endurance & strength - I have to push myself into extra set or when adding weight, however, when I am done I feel it was much easier than ever before...good example would be alternate incline dumbbell curl where I was stuck on 45 lbs each arm for weeks and guess what - this week I have managed 3 sets x 8 reps with 50 lbs and same scenario with my squatting where I went from 360 lbs to 400 lbs two last sets x 8 reps ( then I go higher on machine up to 560 lbs for safety reason)..I feel bit thicker than before but didn't notice any weight difference yet. Administration - simply right from the supplied dropper down my throat and wash down with juice, no biggy there. Again, so far I am satisfied with the strength & endurance increase and hoping for more in upcoming few weeks....
I do notice zero side effects....sleeping, eating, energy levels, everything's great!

And one more thing for those guys wondering about the quality, purity, colour etc....compounds have tiny particles at the bottom of the bottle, so I just always shake it before use and the colour differs from dark yellow to purple, etc....the logic is simple here - right now I don't care about the substance itself as long as it works! In the end of the cycle I will re-analyze the pros & cons and decide if it was worth it, consider same or different compounds, higher dosage and if I would purchase from the same supplier again.

20161102_114027_HDR.jpg
20161102_114444_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Subbed! Looking fwd to your experience. In my opinion you'll start noticing more significant changes once you add the MK677. Do you trust the quality of your source for it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice man. You seem like you're naturally a stalky dude so I'm sure this stuff will help a lot, especially since you're not going to be comparing them to any AAS cycles. Good work and keep it up bro!

Subbed! Looking fwd to your experience. In my opinion you'll start noticing more significant changes once you add the MK677. Do you trust the quality of your source for it?

Good question ") This is my first experience with SARMS so I went with two top suppliers on the scene and it was all basically based on their customers reviews..I believe in my instincts but I could be wrong. We'll find out soon.....
PS My rat is doing well so far haha

Nice man. You seem like you're naturally a stalky dude so I'm sure this stuff will help a lot, especially since you're not going to be comparing them to any AAS cycles. Good work and keep it up bro!

Cheers mate..appreciate your comment! Believe and mindset does a lot & I do believe so let's see if all this is what I am expecting to be!

definitely looking forward to this bro...im here to help and support you anytime you need me! lets tear some shit up!!

Top Bottom