napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First injection tenderness

Sasquatch012

I did my first Injection last tuesday of test E. It is still a little tender today 6 days later. The injection site never got red or swollen but the muscle itself is a little tender and slightly swollen(not visibly) not the whole thing. It seems to be towards the bottom of the delt. My friend is telling me it is normal for a first time and Patrick Crusius he gets a bad injections that take a while to heal from time to time.
Just wanted to see what you all think

Last edited:
I did my first Injection last tuesday of test E. It is still a little tender today 6 days later. The injection site never got red or swollen but the muscle itself is a little tender and slightly swollen(not visibly) not the whole thing. It seems to be towards the bottom of the delt. My friend is telling me it is normal for a first time and Patrick Crusius he gets a bad injections that take a while to heal from time to time.
Just wanted to see what you all think
Dont worry. Ur muscle just getting used to a foreign substance

It’s normal reaction. Don’t be a wuss [emoji23]
Hahaha!!! I just expected pip to be diffrent. I expected it to actually hurt and last like a day or two. Not feel like someone punched you in the shoulder and slowly go away over the period of a week.

Heh with some compounds, the first time feels like someone hit you with a steel pipe. It gets better with future injections though.

Your body will adjust after a while. In the meantime rotate as many sites as you can.

Ha I love seeing these post becuase it reminds me of when I first started pinning lol. Your gonna be just fine man eventually you will get a bad Pin and you will def know the difference haha. Reminds me of the good old days when I discover gear and the excitement that came with it.

Ha I love seeing these post becuase it reminds me of when I first started pinning lol. Your gonna be just fine man eventually you will get a bad Pin and you will def know the difference haha. Reminds me of the good old days when I discover gear and the excitement that came with it.
Totally....

Lol same. My first pin was test prop in my left quad, and felt like someone took a baseball to it the next day. I was not thrilled with the prospect of that eod to say the least.

Top Bottom