PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First injection tenderness

First injection tenderness

I did my first Injection last tuesday of test E. It is still a little tender today 6 days later. The injection site never got red or swollen but the muscle itself is a little tender and slightly swollen(not visibly) not the whole thing. It seems to be towards the bottom of the delt. My friend is telling me it is normal for a first time and Patrick Crusius he gets a bad injections that take a while to heal from time to time.
    Just wanted to see what you all think
    Last edited by Sasquatch012; 08-05-2019 at 11:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch012 View Post
    I did my first Injection last tuesday of test E. It is still a little tender today 6 days later. The injection site never got red or swollen but the muscle itself is a little tender and slightly swollen(not visibly) not the whole thing. It seems to be towards the bottom of the delt. My friend is telling me it is normal for a first time and Patrick Crusius he gets a bad injections that take a while to heal from time to time.
    Just wanted to see what you all think
    Dont worry. Ur muscle just getting used to a foreign substance

Quote Originally Posted by joonp View Post
    Dont worry. Ur muscle just getting used to a foreign substance
    I 2nd this

yes exactly... its perfectly normal

Itís normal reaction. Donít be a wuss

Quote Originally Posted by kinescoach62 View Post
    Itís normal reaction. Donít be a wuss
    Hahaha!!! I just expected pip to be diffrent. I expected it to actually hurt and last like a day or two. Not feel like someone punched you in the shoulder and slowly go away over the period of a week.

Heh with some compounds, the first time feels like someone hit you with a steel pipe. It gets better with future injections though.

its different for everyone but all comes to the same conclusion, which it sucks!

Test E has been a nightmare for me lately. Last batch definatly has some bite, but only for 2 days.

Your body will adjust after a while. In the meantime rotate as many sites as you can.