napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Injection PIP

Specimen

Injected delts for the first time on Monday .75ml in one and 1ml in the other. Sore AF still. Is the first injection in a virgin muscle always the worst?

Yeah, anytime you pin virgin muscle it will hurt like a bitch after. A few pins in and you'll be fine. I like to warm up the oil while it's sitting in the barrel before pinning it, I feel like it helps reduce pip. It flows easier so the needle isn't moving around as much while you're pressing hard on the plunger.

Injected delts for the first time on Monday .75ml in one and 1ml in the other. Sore AF still. Is the first injection in a virgin muscle always the worst?

Usually, depends on the compounds as well. What did you pin? I love delts, but I'm not flexible enough to inject them on my own and it's nearly impossible to aspirate. The few times I have tried, the needle moved around too much, causing a bad pin and subsequent pip.

I have been doing my first cycle (Test E 500) for 2 weeks. Third jab was Monday in the left quad. 3 days now and I cannot walk still without a huge limp. No lumps but my leg is sore. Ironically it was my best jab yet. Slow, steady, iced before, heated after.. Oil was even heated up and I did leg day after.

My first pin was my right quad and although it got sore, it was no where near making me limp. 2nd pin was left Delt and its safe to say I won't be doing the right one. unbearable pain and couldn't use my arm for 3 days.

I am going to try my glutes next. Ive heard the outer top part is the best... Dam virgin muscles!

Also read avoid lower quad and go high to avoid severe pip. Unsure how true!

I have been doing my first cycle (Test E 500) for 2 weeks. Third jab was Monday in the left quad. 3 days now and I cannot walk still without a huge limp. No lumps but my leg is sore. Ironically it was my best jab yet. Slow, steady, iced before, heated after.. Oil was even heated up and I did leg day after.

My first pin was my right quad and although it got sore, it was no where near making me limp. 2nd pin was left Delt and its safe to say I won't be doing the right one. unbearable pain and couldn't use my arm for 3 days.

I am going to try my glutes next. Ive heard the outer top part is the best... Dam virgin muscles!

Test E 500???? 🤤🤤🤤

Pharma grade Test E is dosed at 250 bro.

You can also try pinning the ventroglute brother ... I’m pinning it twice a week now and I’ve almost never had any PIP whatsoever... it takes a while to find the correct spot but once you find it, you’ll love it

I watched a video and it seems really complicated to do on your own. Any tips?
My Tip is to throw your Test E 500 in the trash and get some properly dosed gear. Test E is supposed to be dosed at 250. Your Test E 500 will hurt no matter where you pin it.

Usually, depends on the compounds as well. What did you pin? I love delts, but I'm not flexible enough to inject them on my own and it's nearly impossible to aspirate. The few times I have tried, the needle moved around too much, causing a bad pin and subsequent pip.

Deca in one and test in the other. Both equally sore.

Well it fucking does lmao.

As I say, codes check out. Ive read PLENTY of posts where people can't walk for 3 - 6 days when they start pinning virgin muscles.

Dunno what else I can think really.

I am injecting myself and it is tricky. I must be moving the needle a little when its in the muscle.

Do you guys stick the needle right in or leave a CM of needle poking out?

Last edited:

As I say, codes check out. Ive read PLENTY of posts where people can't walk for 3 - 6 days when they start pinning virgin muscles.

Dunno what else I can think really!
Do you have anyone that can show you how to properly pin? I don't even have that much pain and I pin Prop. A little soreness is to be expected but not anything crippling.

I pinned a virgin muscle last week with Test E 250, hurt pretty nice for about 2 days then simmered down... definitely not to the extreme of struggling to walk or use the muscle

Ive watched EVERY video on youtube my man. Just got to keep getting better. No longer nervous, I feel location must be an issue,

I am following all the right protocols

Ice area
Swab everything with alcohol
Use gloves
Inject into skin in one motion
Aspirate
Inject without moving the needle (takes me 60 seconds)
Remove needle fast, apply pressure and then heat with a pack or shower
Exercise muscle

Unsure what else I can do haha

Dunno what else I can think really.

I am injecting myself and it is tricky. I must be moving the needle a little when its in the muscle.

Do you guys stick the needle right in or leave a CM of needle poking out?

What needle are you using brother? If you use a standard 23g you should not feel any pain at all with test e.... just keep the needle steady

I pinned a virgin muscle last week with Test E 250, hurt pretty nice for about 2 days then simmered down... definitely not to the extreme of struggling to walk or use the muscle

This has only happened with my left quad. Right one was fine. Left Delt was same as my leg though. Couldn't use it for 3 days

Top Bottom