napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First injection lump...

gonzalojo

Hi everyone, so I just started my first cycle of Test E. Only doing 400mg a week. I bought Test Depot 250 from pharmalady.

So this past Tuesday I did my first injection of 200mg of Test on my right thigh and i had some blood come out and couldn’t walk the next day. I’m feeling better but still really sore and it feels like a lump on the site of the injection. I’ve had night sweats since the injection but no fever. My next injection is on Friday night. What should I do? Should i wait for my thigh to heal or should I go forward and this time do my gluteus (instead of my other thigh)?

A bit scared here.

A lump is fairly normal. If you run a fever that’s a different situation. But I wouldn’t worry.

I hate pinning my thighs always seems to get messed up. Just pin glute. But check out the instruction vids on youtube. Search IM Injection.

Your symptoms are fairly common, the pain the day after gets less and less with more pins, this is because your body is use to it and you will also get better at pinning.

I suggest you study videos online for proper injection techniques and sites. You need to rotate injection sites don't inject the same site more than once a week.

Please post your mid cycle blood work for this product (around week 6). We need some additional feedback on it.

Thank you...

It's your first injection. Virgin muscle. It's pretty normal. Just inject slow and not fast, rotate injection sites and don't pin the same site more than once a week

I would never inject quads on a first cycle. Quads are bad enough for some experienced guys. Just hit glutes. Sure you will have a little PIP because it is virgin muscle but after a couple pins you will never have an issue again. If you have a lump then just make sure you are getting deep in the muscle.

Thanks everyone for you replies. I will definitely rotate my injection site and probably just do glutes from now on.

That's a good idea... You only need to inject twice a week with Test E so you can rotate between left and right glute. That should work out for you.

Top Bottom