napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First injection... beginner

rjk57

So I injected 1 cc of sustain 250 and .5 of EQ into my belt to start my first cycle, now my shoulder is swollen and pretty tender... It's been 4 days now. It's not like I need to go to the hospital but any beginner advice would be appreciated... where to go from here? I need to be able to train 6 days a week not sore from injections all the time.

Just keep an eye on it. It's probably the Prop ester in the Sus so if you don't have fever or severe pain you'll be ok. If you have some Ibuprofen it will help some.

Pharma Lady Rep

Just keep an eye on it. It's probably the Prop ester in the Sus so if you don't have fever or severe pain you'll be ok. If you have some Ibuprofen it will help some.

Pharma Lady Rep

^Pretty much this
Also just shoot it in your bottom next time. For your first cycle, at least I found out that, shooting in the arse is easier. lol

Oh to have virgin muscles again..lol Heat and Ice with some Advil. Don't give up on the delt pinning will get easier and less pip. Almost everyone's first pin gives them some pip

PHURIOUS PHARMA REP

Oh to have virgin muscles again..lol Heat and Ice with some Advil. Don't give up on the delt pinning will get easier and less pip. Almost everyone's first pin gives them some pip

PHURIOUS PHARMA REP
Yeah I just pin my quad for the first time in over 6 months and it feels like the first time all over again... Lol

Pharma Lady Rep

Yeah I just pin my quad for the first time in over 6 months and it feels like the first time all over again... Lol

Pharma Lady Rep
Lol..I love pinning my quads, pinning my delts and glutles are a pain tho for me. VG and Quads are my go to spots

PHURIOUS PHARMA REP

should I just train through it and pin my butt next time? I'm supposed to inject again tomorrow.

should I just train through it and pin my butt next time? I'm supposed to inject again tomorrow.
That's what I would do... Watch a few YouTube videos and take your time. You want the upper outer glute muscle... Not your butt cheek.

Pharma Lady Rep

For a first cycle, usually glutes are the easiest and most pain free. I'd use that site at least until you get used to pinning

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

most people begin with glutes because its the least painful area generally... sustanon isn't the best option on a first cycle... you should have ran test cyp or enanthate... having two short esters in it, even though its only 40% of the volume, still brings pain and its not the way to introduce your body to injections... kind of poor planning but its too late now... try your glute, ice your arm then heat etc... just common things you should already know to do with a painful area... what gauge needle are you using?

This similar thing happened to me first time too but for the quad, goes away don't worry. Usually just the first time I think this happens. also maybe moving the needle too much when its in I think can cause this?

I'm sure experiencing both virgin and sust pains. However, I've known people that get pain in the delts with anything over 1cc. I can put up to three in mine, pain free. I've seen guys with delts twice my size that can only take 1cc. I doubt this is your problem, but it's something to keep in mind.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom