napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Full Cycle Update

KILLe

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to post a quick update to my cycle as I'm quite happy with it and feel like this forum was very helpful in keeping my knowledge inline on-cycle and for PCT after.

5'7"
175lbs
~8-10%BF (or at least I was until this whole gym shutdown)

Did a 12 week Test-E only cycle with a kickstart of Turanibol first 4 weeks.

Cycle

175-250mg Test-E dosed twice weekly (Mon/Thurs)
50mg Turanibol split morning/night
12.5mg Aromasin EOD or as needed
DGA Organ ST

PCT

Nolva 50/50/25/25
Clomid 40/40/20/20
12.5mg Aromasin EOD or as needed
25mg MK-2866 daily for one month
Liv52

On cycle:

Felt great, noticed significant pumps, muscle, and strength gains. Did gain about 10-15 lbs of weight, but I'm on Dylan's recommended PCT now so interested to see how much I'll keep. Noticed when I kicked the test up to 500mg or above I got significant sides (mostly acne and gyno). Usually needed AI at 25mg to counteract. Also to note, I cut out drinking any alcohol during the entire cycle so that I could monitor calories in/out effectively and keep health to a maximum.

-What I'd change:

I started waaay too heavy (roughly 16% BF). So I needed to eat a maintenance diet and slowly taper it down to cutting with cardio about 3 weeks in to get where I wanted to be by the end. This hampered my ability to go heavy enough towards the end of cycle and with the added water weight made it difficult to tell how my actual cut was going (weight stayed the same throughout, although via the mirror I could easily tell I was gaining muscle and losing fat).

Probably wouldn't add the Turanibol, didn't really notice it except in my bloodwork. Liver values were elevated and it didn't do enough to warrant the use.

-Next cycle (assuming post-cycle bloods show healthy system):

Will begin cut now during the current shutdown and beyond to come out at 10% BF so I don't start so heavy. Cycle will include one additional compound with Test (Masteron seems like a good choice?). Will possibly add Sarms to the cycle.

I'm a newbie at this so please critique and/or tell me what you think. My only two pieces of advice that I'm able to give to any others thinking of trying gear is to get pre/mid/post-cycle blood work and get your BF down to a reasonable level (at least at/below 12%). Having a little bit of a gut when I started was by far my biggest mistake and could have been easily remedied.

Anyways, thanks again. Keep lifting and stay healthy!

Last edited:
Top Bottom