napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Ever Test E only Cycle

gclues

Hello Dylan,

I just signed up on your forum after watching almost all your videos related to TEST E only cycle.
Some statistics about myself:
Weight lifting = at least 5+ years
Hyper-metabolism: Diet try to take 3000 calories a day and tracking everything on myfitnesspal
Body Weight: 130LBs I'm skinny, small but very well defined. will post pictures once I get home from work.
Squat Max PR: 205LBx3
Bench Max PR: 170LBx2
Workout Regime: 6 days a week.

I want to apologize that under my friends influence, without a lot of research I started Test E only cycle and currently I am on 4th Week. I'm dosing 350mg/week (Monday/Thursday) and starting today I took .50mg Arimedix which I'll continue to take EOD until last week of TEST. (Thinking of running 10 week cycle only since I am very scared for my internal organs).
I have recently started watching your videos and how i wish i could have started after watching your videos. I did not do a special bloodwork done prior to starting my cycle but I met my doctor and asked her to give me a routine complete bloodwork. Please see below results:

Creatinine: 106
eGFR: 82
Glucose Plasma Random 4.4 mmol/L
URATE: 368
Cholesterol: 4.78
TRIGLYCERIDES: 1.07
HDL Cholesterol: 1.44
LDL Cholesterol CALC: 2.85
TC/HDL-C Ratio: 3.3
Vitamin B12: 461
Ferritin: 116
ALT: 21
TSH 2.23
HEMOGLOBIN: 144
HEMATOCRIT: 0.43
RBC: 4.5
PLATELETS: 154
?
I have not felt any side-effects yet. All I am noticing is I have improved my PR. I have jumped to 130 from 127 in these 3 weeks (its so hard for me to gain weight) and that my body is always pumped even when i wake up. usually i would feel all the gains have shrunk after 1 hour of my regular workout session. the only problem i'm experiencing is slight bumping feeling in my abdomen. is it something to do with my liver? Should i use milk thistle with what I am doing?

When should i see my family doctor again to request for bloodwork again? are these tests sufficient enough to monitor myself or I need to request her for some special tests on top of this? Please guide. I am not sure if i have shared too little information or too much information. if you could guide me, i promise to make my post better.

Also, should I increase my dose to 500/mg/week for next 6 weeks?

Thank you in advance.

130lbs brother?! That’s scary.. how tall are you? My advice is to stop all of that before you hurt yourself brother

you need to stop this shit now dude... stop.. you dont know what you are doing and you are in NO SORT of condition to be using steorids whatsoever.... STOP now... im not advising you ANYTHING other than that

You haven't built any kind of sufficient natural base at all bud. What does your diet look like? That's where you need to start.

You're way too undersized for steroid use, and a long ways from being ready for a cycle

you need to stop this shit now dude... stop.. you dont know what you are doing and you are in NO SORT of condition to be using steorids whatsoever.... STOP now... im not advising you ANYTHING other than that

Thank you so much for replying immediately. As per your advice I will stop anything and everything I have mentioned above.

Would you please be able to guide me on how or what steps to take in the middle of all this crap I got into? :( I will not be doing anything I swear. and I apologize for everything. I am so happy i found this platform to post. but I hope i'm not that late.
Am i suppose to take something to cancel the effect of last 3.5 weeks?

Thank you, and waiting for your response anxiously.

Thank you.

your welcome... just run a proper pct and you will be fine man... here is what to do...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

your welcome... just run a proper pct and you will be fine man... here is what to do...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thank you so much Dylan.
My fourth week started this Monday and Thankfully I have got my head straight to stop all this as of today.
Unfortunately I had very less knowledge in everything and I quote I was foolish enough to believe its that simple. I bought Nolva and nothing else for future PCT. I am going to order all that you've instructed in your reply.

Is it going to be fine for me to start PCT later in the week? given it will take time for the products to be shipped. or should i start PCT today with taking nolva only?

Am I reading the below details correct?

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25 (6 Weeks in total. 50mg for first three weeks and then 25 for next three? every day?)
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20 (6 weeks in total. 40mg for first three weeks and then 20mg for next three? every day?)
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (can we use arimedix .5mg instead? since I already have it in hand)
gw-501516 20 mg day [/QUOTE] ALSO ONLY 4 WEEKS correct?

Hi Dylan,

Thank you so much for your comments and Support. I seriously cannot thank enough how quickly you're responding to my thread.

I want to apologize again for not collecting enough knowledge before doing anything of this sort to myself. Unfortunately for PCT also I had bought only NOLVA.

For what you've suggested in your above post, is it okay to go into pct after couple of days considering I have to order everything and it will take time to get shipped?
Please be advised my 4th week started yesterday Monday 12th March. or should i start PCT with taking nolva only for now until other stuff gets to my place?

pct starts two weeks after your last injection so thats when you start

Dylan, THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH! My hands are shivering while I am typing all this to thank you. I am so happy i watched your videos. This forum is an awesome platform!
I wish I had seen the videos before. I'm also happy to reach out to you sooner rather than later when I had completed my cycle and killed myself internally.

CHEERS!

5yrs of training and only weigh 130lbs? Lol not to be funny dude, if you been training 5yrs and only 130lbs then you'll be wasting your time with a test cycle if you can't train and eat to get your weight up naturally. I hope you're like 5'0 or something lol

Top Bottom