napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First ever steroid cycle recommendations

nickbasicfitness

Hey guys I’m 25 years old
5”11
180lb 13-15% bf
Been lifting naturally for over 5 years and I’ve recently been doing sarms and I’m enjoying it. Although I did sarms to kind of...introduce me into anabolic. I’ve been doing research on different beginner cycles but I wanted to get other people’s opinion on a very ( safe as possible ) cycle.
What would you guys recommend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am not a professional in any way but theses guys are going to tell you that your to young which is true. I didn't peak in my lifting until my early 40"s and didnt use until 51yrs of age. Had great benefits but also suffered a heart attack 3 mnths ago which am recovering good. steroids do build plaque that is a fact not a myth and also raise your blood pressure bad Cholesterol exc so think twice. Dylan and Rick rock know what there talking about listen to them. I will do sarms in the future so maybe stick with that and lift hard.

i really dont like the fact you are only 25.. i mean, its your life bro, but its not a smart nor wise decision whatsoever... sarms are a great option for the next few years until you get closer to 30 but if you are intent, its just a lesson you are going to likely have to learn from using steroids too early.. i'll help you if you are intent but i would strongly recommend rethinking this

i really dont like the fact you are only 25.. i mean, its your life bro, but its not a smart nor wise decision whatsoever... sarms are a great option for the next few years until you get closer to 30 but if you are intent, its just a lesson you are going to likely have to learn from using steroids too early.. i'll help you if you are intent but i would strongly recommend rethinking this

Yeah it’s not set in stone in my head that I’m going to do it, but I do plan on it in my lifetime. You guys are right, I don’t mind the sarms, seeing good results so might as well leave it and not try to fix what’s not broken

i just want to make sure you understand all aspects of it brother... its not like you should wait a decade or something ridiculous but i would wait a good 2-3 years longer... im just looking out for your health brother and LONG TERM life etc... a lot of guys dont think that far ahead...

i just want to make sure you understand all aspects of it brother... its not like you should wait a decade or something ridiculous but i would wait a good 2-3 years longer... im just looking out for your health brother and LONG TERM life etc... a lot of guys dont think that far ahead...

Agreed, and I Understand that myself it’s just nice to hear different opinions. Thanks brotha

absolutely bro, thats what its all about... im glad you asked... let me know anytime you need help

If it were me I would go another year or two with sarms, then maybe look into starting your first test cycle. There's really no hurry at all. Remember this is a marathon and not a sprint

Top Bottom