napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

first ever cycle Winstrol Test

mikeels

Hi Dylan
Long time fan, hope you are keeping well.
I am 40 in this pic taken November last year.
i have only ever taken MK2866 but am willing to try a Winstrol and test cycle.
Blood work has my test levels as normal for my age, still blowing a load once or twice a day lol..

I plan to have aromasin on hand during the 8 week cycle and then use novadex only for PCT.
I respect your opinions and would like to request your assistance on the following
If what i am doing is correct?
Doses for all compounds?
Should i only use aromasin if required as per symptoms / bloods?
Cycle and PCT durations?

good lord bro.. thats not any sort of pct whatsoever, none...

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

good lord bro.. thats not any sort of pct whatsoever, none...

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

My apologies Dylan
I have no experience with performance enhancing drugs so i am a little ignorant.

I did attach a photo of what i look like, perhaps your firewall did not allow it to come through.
I have re attached it to this reply.
I ride at Pro level on a bike (A grade) been racing 10 years i am 40 now so power is still world class but recovery is not due to age etc..
I go to gym on Mondays and Wednesdays light weights as bike racing is power to weight and i am getting older, started gym at 18.
i go heavy on legs only.
Ride the bike Tuesdays Thursdays Saturdays and race on Sundays Total Kilometres for the week 400.
My goal is better endurance and recovery on the bike.
I am happy with my body all is in proportion.
Age 40
Height 167cm
Body fat 12%
I am already pretty lean :)
Thanks again Dylan
Regards
Alexander

Attachments

• IMG_1440.jpg
    IMG_1440.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 5
My apologies Dylan
I have no experience with performance enhancing drugs so i am a little ignorant.

I did attach a photo of what i look like, perhaps your firewall did not allow it to come through.
I have re attached it to this reply.
I ride at Pro level on a bike (A grade) been racing 10 years i am 40 now so power is still world class but recovery is not due to age etc..
I go to gym on Mondays and Wednesdays light weights as bike racing is power to weight and i am getting older, started gym at 18.
i go heavy on legs only.
Ride the bike Tuesdays Thursdays Saturdays and race on Sundays Total Kilometres for the week 400.
My goal is better endurance and recovery on the bike.
I am happy with my body all is in proportion.
Age 40
Height 167cm
Body fat 12%
I am already pretty lean :)
Thanks again Dylan
Regards
Alexander
Dude, for the goals you have steroids make no sense whatsoever. You'd be MUCH better suited going with sarms which are the best for your goals especially for endurance, as well as recovery, strength, lean mass, etc

For you this is the exact cycle id go with

1-12 mk2866 25mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout

9-12 Post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

Pct

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

bro im lost as to why you want to use steroids here? it does not make any sort of sense for what you are doing and want to accomplish, none... i cant wrap my head around that bro

Hi Dylan
Blood work has my test levels as normal for my age, still blowing a load once or twice a day lol..

I plan to have aromasin on hand during the 8 week cycle and then use novadex only for PCT.
I respect your opinions and would like to request your assistance on the following
Doses for all compounds?
Cycle and PCT durations?

Well ok there is no pic. So idk what to look at.

Also, we dont need to know you are cumming twice a day. That gives us zero info and means nothing plus i dont need to read that shit man cmon.

Also we have info on your physique and winstrol is not a toy. Need to see more and know more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well ok there is no pic. So idk what to look at.

Also, we dont need to know you are cumming twice a day. That gives us zero info and means nothing plus i dont need to read that shit man cmon.

Also we have info on your physique and winstrol is not a toy. Need to see more and know more.

i didnt even see that... wtf is that? why is that pertinent to anything and fuck no noone wants to hear that! come on!

i didnt even see that... wtf is that? why is that pertinent to anything and fuck no noone wants to hear that! come on!

Ya. Just like who cares bro. Great you jack off good for you welcome to man hood. Now how bout some usefull info.

Hi Dylan

Doses for all compounds?
Cycle and PCT durations?

Brotha, spend sometime on the forum and you will find answers to most of the questions you seem to be looking for..

Top Bottom