napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

first ever cycle advise

taz

hi brothers,
i am about to begin my first ever cycle and have got a recommend cycle from a pro bodybuilder at my gym, i am just checking with you all to see if it is too much or not enough, or just right for a first cycle.
also, what PCT should i use and when should i begin,

week sus TEST E EQ DECA primo AROMASIN
1 2ml/week 2ml/week 12.5mg/EOD
2 2ml/week 2ml/week 12.5mg/EOD
3 2ml/week 2ml/week 12.5mg/EOD
4 2ml/week 2ml/week 12.5mg/EOD
5 2ml/week 2ml/week 12.5mg/EOD
6 2ml/week 2ml/week
7 2ml/week 2ml/week
8 2ml/week 2ml/week
9 2ml/week 2ml/week
10 2ml/week 2ml/week
11 2ml/week 2ml/week 2ml/week
12 2ml/week 2ml/week 2ml/week
13 2ml/week 2ml/week 2ml/week
14 2ml/week 2ml/week 2ml/week
15 2ml/week 2ml/week 2ml/week 12.5mg/EOD
16 12.5mg/EOD
17 12.5mg/EOD
18 12.5mg/EOD
19 12.5mg/EOD
20 12.5mg/EOD

i am 35, i am in no rush, this is just what i was given by the guy at the gym, and i have just begun researching this to make sure i am not doing too much too soon, (exactly your point brother) ...hence asking for advise..

No pro body builder recommended this

Last edited:
i am putting up my pic again,
i have been training since i was 20- ofcourse many years on and off, life happens as you all know...i am training consistently since 2 years now and this is my current condition, my aim is to gain muscle size and strength, IMG-20130523-WA0048.jpg i have been lower in BF in the past, but what i realised is, at 35, i am finding much harder to recover, and also, the joints etc hurt a bit more..
training weights 5 days a week, and cardio 45mins stairmaster 4 days a week
i am eating 250P 280C and around 50F

Ok bro..your physique is good. nice base..first cycle will be test only..12 weeks at 350-400 mgs. with aromasin 12.5 eod

Pct is Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
That's mgs per week/4 weeks. start 2 weeks after last injection

ok, so greatful man...i have all the gear with me for the entire stack, basically i have sust250 and test E
he had not given me any PCT stuff yet, which now after watching videos and reading forums i know, i will not start my cycle unless i have my hands on the PCT first as well...
so you reckon i run SUST250 only?

i have ostarine which i take 10mg daily already, anything else which might help assist?

I advise the test e first. it's easier to control..sus is a bit tricky and it's your first go...so go with E

I advise the test e first. it's easier to control..sus is a bit tricky and it's your first go...so go with E

ok brother, thanks! i am glad i joined this forum today, as i was about to begin the cycle tomorrow morning

As far as I'm concerned you can use any and all sarms u want..but I'll let Rick or Dylan lay that out for u

If you had started that cycle you would have been seriously fucked bro. Ur making the right move. U have to learn how your body reacts to test and estrogen conversion before touching anything else trust me u have plenty of time to try the other compounds out. use it smart and you'll stay healthy,keep your gains,and get the results you want

If you had started that cycle you would have been seriously fucked bro. Ur making the right move. U have to learn how your body reacts to test and estrogen conversion before touching anything else trust me u have plenty of time to try the other compounds out. use it smart and you'll stay healthy,keep your gains,and get the results you want

man, trust me, i am already feeling relieved chatting with you guys and getting your advise, even to my inexperienced self, it seemed like a lot of gear for a first cycle and way too long,
i have read up on the individual compounds and they all seem good, but i guess the body needs to develop the ability to work with them as well..
thank you brothers.

Top Bottom