napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycles

king of the north

HEY MR. Dylan​
so basically i started my first cycle with ( testerone cypo at 200 mg+ dpol at 30 mg a day + deca at 200 mg ) per week before watching your videos and i`m on the third week now . i`m 194 pounds and 6 feet , my body fat is 18% . 26 years old . i`m running aromasin every other day with .25 .and caper every 3 days . my goal is to get lean mass without the excessive water retention and esterogen conversion . i saw one of your videos when you were advising to start the first cycle with test only and i got a little bit scared of the consequences that could happen to me . so what i should do now ?
thanks a lot in advance

Last edited:
You need to educate yourself more on aas...seeing that what your using does the exact opposite of what your goals are.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

why the exact opposite ? . i understand that there will be gained fat and there will be water retention . i just hope with my organized diet and thorough training i can minimize it that`s all .

First of all. Your bf% is too high, and your a smidge to young some will say.
Your first cycle should be test only...not 3 compounds.

You don't want water retention and estrogen conversion...and your using deca and dbol, they are well know for water retention and estrogen conversion.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

HEY MR. Dylan​
so basically i started my first cycle with ( testerone cypo at 200 mg+ dpol at 30 mg a day + deca at 200 mg ) per week before watching your videos and i`m on the third week now . i`m 194 pounds and 6 feet , my body fat is 18% . 26 years old . i`m running aromasin every other day with .25 .and caper every 3 days . my goal is to get lean mass without the excessive water retention and esterogen conversion . i saw one of your videos when you were advising to start the first cycle with test only and i got a little bit scared of the consequences that could happen to me . so what i should do now ?
thanks a lot in advance

Buddy, you should not be using all those compounds on a first cycle. Also your bodyfat is too high for a cycle anyways. If you don't want water retention I don't know why you chose those compounds. What do you have lined up for pct? This is what your pct needs to be

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

i know your intentions are good here bro so dont take this the wrong way but this is just bad all the way around... you need to just stop... everything about this is wrong, starting with your body fat where its at, the multiple compounds on a first cycle and especially using deca on a first cycle... just stop and run pct and learn from this bro...

i really did lots of experiments till i figured things out and i did put a plan which will work for me , i just wanted to make sure . nothing is absolute 100% so there is no shame in hoping for more i think .

theres no shame in that, no but it still doesn't make it right brother... i just hope you are learning from this and in the future you ask first or you will eventually wreck yourself...

i really did lots of experiments till i figured things out and i did put a plan which will work for me , i just wanted to make sure . nothing is absolute 100% so there is no shame in hoping for more i think .
Just stick with the advice given here bud. You'll be in good hands and you won't be steered wrong. We will always look out for what is best for you

Top Bottom