napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle from Uruguay South America

fitoquot

Hey dylan how are you? I am from Uruguay (South America).

First i want to thank you for your content on youtube, VERY helpful in lots of ways. Secondly i wanted to ask you a few things about how a first cycle for someone like me could be.

Stats:

Height: 5' 8"
Wheight: 172
Body fat: 15-18% i think, if i flex i can se my abs a little, so i dont really know where i am to be honest.

Yes yes i am aware of the risks of a cycle this early in life thanks to your channel and to a lot of research i have done. Because of that i want to do everything as perfectly as possible because i am set on doing it this year o next one. My goal is not to overpass my genetic limit NEVER in life with roids because i would have to keep on doing them to keep that muscle. My goal is to be able to reach that maximum natural level of muscle faster than i would naturally which would mean 2 maybe 3 cycles TOP, only one per year. After that i would try to just focus on getting lean, maybe 12-13% bf, something attainable and keepable all year round.

I have been lifting for say 4 years consistently, except for last year. This january i started again hard, eating correctly, cardio, busting my ass in the gym etc. But i wanted to do a re-composition, gain some size and maybe loose some bf%. Where i live summer is in january and that is my goal, to have some size on and a little les bf. So i have 9 months. I am planning my first cycle to be from may to august, 12 weeks in total.

My question: How would it be for a beginner to kickstart that with some tbol for first 4 weeks? Would that make a difference in a beginner cycle in terms of results? Or would be the same to do a test only 400mg a week?

I would understand if you wouldnt give me any advice because of my age, i see that happen EVERYTIME on forums to other people, i am just trying to do things as safe as possible being in completely aware of the risks. I am not a YOLO idiot young man that is why i am seeking for your help.

You're too young. What makes you think you're different then all the other young people who ask the same question. Fucking kids don't know anything about hard work. Disgrace

i appreciate the words and support bro but unfortunately im not going to have an answer you want to hear... i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way...

Too young and what on earth makes you think after 2 months you can justify using AAS?

bro, 2 months? i mean, come on.. do you know the amount of time and effort it takes to get anywhere near peak or genetic potential? years and years! you want a shortcut and are acting so lazy and helpless.. you will lose the respect of anyone and everyone around you on top of the other obvious facts that were brought up... there is not ONE good reason you can justify this, not one!

Ok did anyone read all i wrote? First off let me say i will not be using AAS any time soon (i see your point and it would be stupid to fuck me up this young).

Secondly, Dylan, i am aware i am nowhere near my potential limit, that would be the hole point of it, reach it faster, and not go anyfurther than that. Clearly you didnt read all my question where i stated this exact thing...
I am assuming you read 20yeras old and stop reading right there. Kind of useless asking things if you are not going to read it.

Either way thanks for the replies and the time.

if you are not planning on running any cycles for years then why are you asking about using them... do you think you are talking to fucktards? noone is going to advise it , regardless of what you say on when you are using them or not... you can do whatever you want but not i nor anyone else is going to contribute to it... period... i read your entire question, several times... and its honestly a bunch of bull shit

You stated you planned to do a cycle later this year or next. That is still way too young for steroid use. There is a very valid reason we don't condone or advise steroid use for people under 25 years of age. We are not just out to be steroid nazis. We are legitamtely trying to keep you from making a bad decision that could affect the rest of your life

First off, Rick rock thanks for answering politely. So to answer you, i know some of you actually care, but there are some steroid nazis out there.

Now, to dylan, i WAS planning on doing them but because of your own answers i decided not to... that is why i was asking about it.

Know to everyone, just an advice (since you already adviced me) when you are going to discourage someone from using stwroids, and if you ACTUALLY care, take your time to explain them why and to make them understand that you care. If you dont care dont even answer they will be pissed of at you and wont even hear you.

First off, Rick rock thanks for answering politely. So to answer you, i know some of you actually care, but there are some steroid nazis out there.

Now, to dylan, i WAS planning on doing them but because of your own answers i decided not to... that is why i was asking about it.

Know to everyone, just an advice (since you already adviced me) when you are going to discourage someone from using stwroids, and if you ACTUALLY care, take your time to explain them why and to make them understand that you care. If you dont care dont even answer they will be pissed of at you and wont even hear you.
please don't tell me or anyone else how to help people... if you dont like the answers you got, im sorry but im not here to coddle you and baby you bro... im here to make it VERY clear how serious this is... you don't come in and ask questions and then tell people who take time out of THEIR DAY to help you... you have so nerve to say the least

Dylan, i do appreciate what people has said to me, i thanked already, the other thing was just a suggestion.

Anyway, thanks for your time. Best of luck.

Top Bottom