napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle with triple stack. Recommendations

Poleis86

Hello everyone from Italy, it's my first post here on the forum. Reading on the net I took an interest in sarms. In my life I did only one 8 week cycle with anavar with clenbuterol. The aim was to throw down some weight without losing mass. I am 34 years old, 180 cm tall and 80kg in weight.
I decided to do my first sarms cycle with:

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day? dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout?
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

I wanted to ask 2 questions: 1) Should sarms be taken on a full or empty stomach? 2) does anyone have experience with clomid or Nolvadex from beligas pharmaceutical

Get the clomid and nova from sarms.forsale its legitimate and I use it all the time both product's, empty stomach right in the AM when you wake up

Ok. The fact is that I already had the clomid and the Nolvadex taken in the past branded beligas. For the next few times I'll take them on sarms4sale where I got the sarms I'm waiting for them to arrive. Question: Is the clomid okay or alternatively also the Nolvadex in the pct

You only want to use one or the other, its personal preference, some guys like nova some like clomid, just pick which one fits best for you, also I haven't heard of that site with the clomid and nova you have on hand so I can't tell you if it's legitimate, be hard for any of us to do so, we have alot of approved abd tested sources on here that we can confirm are legitimate

The stack is fine as is. The SERMs brand I am not familiar with. Did you run blood work when you used it in the past? If not then just add it to your sarms.forsale order or check out Domestic-Supply.

stack looks good bro... i have zero clue on that brand so i cannot comment on that... as far as food... you should be fine... if for some reason it upsets your stomach, then take with food but you should be fine

Can I take the 25mg of S4 for breakfast and 25mg in the afternoon along with the snack?
The cardarine I would take pre workout together with the bcaa and, finally, the mk2866 25mg in the morning, also for breakfast (like the S4). What do you say?
At hand I have clomid, Nolvadex and aromasin

Ok thanx Dylan. In a post you write that cardarine should be taken in the morning or should it be taken 30 min before training. When is that right?

Ok thanx Dylan. In a post you write that cardarine should be taken in the morning or should it be taken 30 min before training. When is that right?
I doesn't matter it has a long half life.

i prefer morning... it literally makes no difference... you dont need to take it before training though

Finally, to do a cycle with the triple stack of sarms for 12 weeks, you need 3 bottles of mk2688, 3 bottles of S4 and 4 bottles of gw501516.. These serve for the entire 12-week cycle (actually 16 weeks since cardarine should also be taken during pct).

S4 50mg/1ml every day for 12 weeks= 84ml= 2,8 bottles (so almost 3 bottles)

Mk2688 25mg/0.5ml for 2 weeks and 50mg/1ml For the remaining 10 weeks=77ml= 2,56 bottles (so almost 3 bottles)

Gw501516 20mg/1ml every day for 16 weeks (cycle and pct) = 112ml= 3,73 bottles (so almost 4 bottles).

Top Bottom