napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle tips and pct help

0088mkey

Hello there Dylan my name is Elias I've been watching your YouTube videos to try and get a better perspective of going on a cycle pct and all that.I'm have difficulty finding and understanding the right information on a anavar only cycle and a pct. I'm 23 and I'm a newbie to this so I'm curious what this can do, but I wanna be sure I do it right and not cause damage to my body. Can you shine a light on that?! Thanks In advance

I would wait at least 1-2 more years before touching AAS as ur body is still growing and your natural test levels are already high, no need to rush things. Have you considered using SARMS ? they are a great alternative to steroids. www.sarmsx.com carries some of the best quality sarms i have ever used, you should check out the website

Hello there Dylan my name is Elias I've been watching your YouTube videos to try and get a better perspective of going on a cycle pct and all that.I'm have difficulty finding and understanding the right information on a anavar only cycle and a pct. I'm 23 and I'm a newbie to this so I'm curious what this can do, but I wanna be sure I do it right and not cause damage to my body. Can you shine a light on that?! Thanks In advance

Welcome to the board....you have come to the right place to learn. Can you give us some more info on yourself? Height, weight, body-fat, years training, goals......

Well I'm 6'3" like about 200 pounds right now not accurately but have around 16% body fat and just have 2 years of training 1 year eating clean. My goal since I'm tall, is to get defined leaned out

welcome brother yes I would lean more toward a sarms stack from sarmsx.com you will get the "steroid" effects without all the harsh sides and shutdown you will get with roids

Well I'm 6'3" like about 200 pounds right now not accurately but have around 16% body fat and just have 2 years of training 1 year eating clean. My goal since I'm tall, is to get defined leaned out

23, 2 years of training, and 1 year of clean eating is a good start...you're not in a position to consider anabolics. A cycle comes when you've busted ass & achieved your full potential.

Anavar only is a very poor choice for a cycle bro. It's extremely weak, and steroids are not fat burners....so there in lies your problem. You will shut yourself down with very little to show for results. Oral steroid only cycles are not a good idea without test in my opinion either.

At your current stats I would not advise steroid use at this point. For your goals, I would highly recommend a Sarms stack instead. It's more conductive for fat loss goals,man well as giving you the ability to add muscle mass and strength with the severe side effects and shutdown that steroids bring.

Here is a great protocol for you to follow that I recommend to you

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Anavar only is a very poor choice for a cycle bro. It's extremely weak, and steroids are not fat burners....so there in lies your problem. You will shut yourself down with very little to show for results. Oral steroid only cycles are not a good idea without test in my opinion either.

At your current stats I would not advise steroid use at this point. For your goals, I would highly recommend a Sarms stack instead. It's more conductive for fat loss goals,man well as giving you the ability to add muscle mass and strength with the severe side effects and shutdown that steroids bring.

Here is a great protocol for you to follow that I recommend to you

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

X2

In my experiences he's here ... He's 23 he's gonna do roids regardless of our best advice which would be to not do them at this time BUt I imagine his mind is made up and if that is the case a good starter cycle would do you some justice

Yea but heck, I was crazy at 23, I can't imagine being on juice and being possibly mentally and emotionally unstable more so bc of it...which, I'm assuming the lot of us that have done cycles have been there...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

true and that's what I'm saying haha if that mind at 24 is made up lets set him straight so the mental crash possibly don't happen hah

y'all know me too, I'm not one to say don't cycle, but another thing, if you're 6'3", and 200, and not "leaned out," ripped up already, your training in the gym can't be up to par and nor is your diet...

Every time guys show up here and asking about there first cycle I never say "no" your not ready cause at the end of the day the distributors and reps are gonna take the money and send it to them regardless of the situation do mine as well send them with the best chance which is the SARM stacks but he's 23 he wants to be Arnold and he's gonna go find it or atleast attempt

Every time guys show up here and asking about there first cycle I never say "no" your not ready cause at the end of the day the distributors and reps are gonna take the money and send it to them regardless of the situation do mine as well send them with the best chance which is the SARM stacks but he's 23 he wants to be Arnold and he's gonna go find it or atleast attempt

Yep, I agree again..

In my experiences he's here ... He's 23 he's gonna do roids regardless of our best advice which would be to not do them at this time BUt I imagine his mind is made up and if that is the case a good starter cycle would do you some justice

"He's going to do it anyway" is reiterated on EVERY board and has got to be the worst philosophy going. If someone had a gun & bullets and "was going to do it anyway" would we be telling him "loan the gun, aim, fire...."

It may be the worst philosophy but as with most things in life, when people make up their minds to do something, they can't always be talked out of it all that easily...

No argument....however, if the person presenting the counter opinion presents an educated, scientific response there should be no more debate.

Ha, but now you're speaking in "perfect world" terms...OJ would've been found guilty initially and Jodi Arias would have already been fried...

Top Bottom