napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Cycle TEST E 500mg with PCT Advice

Prince123

Hi Please provide me your advice and opinion on my cycle before i order anything.

Current

170Lb
5-10

Week 1 - 12 =* 500mg Test E (2 injection a week)

Week 1 - 12 =* 12.5mg of Aromasin cap EOD

PCT Please advice

Week 15-16 = Clomid 100mg per day + Nolvadex 40mg per day

Week 17-18 = Clomid 50mg per day + Nolvadex 20mg per day

I also see Platinum PCT Stack for 4 weeks. Are these drops that need to taken by mouth?
1 x LiquiClo
1 x LiquiNol
1 x LiquiAro
1 x Cardarine (GW-501516)
1 x Ostarine (MK-2866)
https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

1) why 500mg of test in first cycle? 350mg is more than enough

2) your pct is completely off. You're going to get nasty side effects with 100mg of Clomid

PCT:

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK2866 25mg per day
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/platinum-pct-stack

1) why 500mg of test in first cycle? 350mg is more than enough

2) your pct is completely off. You're going to get nasty side effects with 100mg of Clomid

PCT:

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK2866 25mg per day
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/platinum-pct-stack

Listen to gian,

Start with lower test for first cycle. In fact most people wont need to exceed 350 especially at your size. Follow the PCT layout he listed as well you will have issues doing it the way you set out. You need to run Aromasin during PCT not just on cycle

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Hi Dylan

Platinum PCT Stack $655 vs PCT Stack $289 which has
1 x LiquiClo
1 x LiquiNol
1 x LiquiAro

Will the $289 work just fine for PCT on a 12 week TEST Cycle?

did you happen to read my post earlier explaining why you need each? you can do it however you like but not controlling cortisol in pct and keeping performance levels high generally results in loss of gains... perhaps you should take a minute to read my post

You definitely don't want to cut pct short. That's where it makes the difference on what you actually keep and retain from the gains made on cycle. It wouldn't make much sense to put all that work in on cycle to just give some away after the cycle is over.

Let me tell you man, do not skip on the MK and GW during PCT...

I gained awesome pounds on my first cycle, but I lost too much in my opinion... MK-2866 and GW-501516 are pricy, but do it...

If you don't have the budget for it now, save up for the Platinum PCT and then order. You will thank us later ;(

Let me tell you man, do not skip on the MK and GW during PCT...

I gained awesome pounds on my first cycle, but I lost too much in my opinion... MK-2866 and GW-501516 are pricy, but do it...

If you don't have the budget for it now, save up for the Platinum PCT and then order. You will thank us later ;(
absolutely right brother... i say it over and over again that NOTHING is more important than pct and many people get the wrong idea that they cannot keep gains made and have to blast and cruise when lacking pct's are generally the culprit... you never and im ean never skimp on pct...

absolutely right brother... i say it over and over again that NOTHING is more important than pct and many people get the wrong idea that they cannot keep gains made and have to blast and cruise when lacking pct's are generally the culprit... you never and im ean never skimp on pct...

You're wasting your damn money if you don't finish properly and follow through.

Jep! Still saving up for my next cycle right now. This one is expensive [emoji23] about 1400 dollars for 14 weeks. Oh well. Whatever it takes, right babe? [emoji23]

Hell yeah brotha! Not having a complete cycle from beginning to end is like going to Vegas for the weekend with $200 and expecting to have a good time... Don't even go!

Top Bottom