napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Cycle, Test C & Deca

Guarionex

Brothers, here are my stats:

6'00", 220#, 15% BF (probably a bit less, but ooh well), 38 yo, lifting since I was 16.

Right now using on Pure Essence Triple Stack, going great so far. Diet and training are on point.

I have all proper gear for my first cycle, Test C & Deca (caber, adex, proviron, PCT gear of nolva & clomid, all at hand), courtesy of our friend Lady Pharma.

Now I know the concensus of NO DECA for a first cycle. I'm gonna go ahead and go for it anyway but I want some input here.

I'm debating whether do 300/300 for 12 weeks or go for DrB recommended 200/200 for 12 weeks. I'm looking for, first and foremost therapeutic result (joint and ligament strengthening) then a bit of performance enhancement (not looking for a lot of size here).

Your experience and recommendations will be appreciated. These knees and elbows are driving me nuts.

i would try Test only for your first cycle honestly, but if you insist on running deca first cycle, then keep it 150-200. 200/200 test/deca is more then enough.

I would really recommend test only for your first cycle. Think about longevity. Test will be the base of all your cycles so why not run it alone first to see how your body responds, handles sides, etc. I wouldn't run deca on your first cycle for sake of simplicity plus if you don't know how you react to test than how will you differ between sides and know how to adjust as needed. You'll see many cycle layouts online for preventative measures like "aromasin 12.5 eod" or "caber 0.5 x2 a week" etc but you have to remember that those are starting recommendations, not a "take this and you'll have nothing to worry about". This is why it's best to take it slow and run one compound first. Think about it like this, say an individual is running 400mg test cyp a week and aromasin 12.5mg eod. If they start experiencing high estro sides or say they run bloodwork to check/dial it in, they can easily adjust and know what dosage of ai works for them on that dose of test. This makes it easier moving forward stacking new compounds, etc. You will get great results on a test only cycle. If you want to add something for your joints, then instead of deca, why not run sarms with it since you already know what to expect from those. Remember MK-2866 and LGD-4033 have great healing benefits. Just my opinion bud. Gotta think long term.

Brothers, here are my stats:

6'00", 220#, 15% BF (probably a bit less, but ooh well), 38 yo, lifting since I was 16.

Right now using on Pure Essence Triple Stack, going great so far. Diet and training are on point.

I have all proper gear for my first cycle, Test C & Deca (caber, adex, proviron, PCT gear of nolva & clomid, all at hand), courtesy of our friend Lady Pharma.

Now I know the concensus of NO DECA for a first cycle. I'm gonna go ahead and go for it anyway but I want some input here.

I'm debating whether do 300/300 for 12 weeks or go for DrB recommended 200/200 for 12 weeks. I'm looking for, first and foremost therapeutic result (joint and ligament strengthening) then a bit of performance enhancement (not looking for a lot of size here).

Your experience and recommendations will be appreciated. These knees and elbows are driving me nuts.

I don't like recommending deca during a first cycle bro, but if you are insistent on doing it, just stick to the 200/200 protocol for 12 weeks and keep it simple at least

Ok so youre insistent on running the deca with your test. Heres a layout, although I dont agree with running the deca.

1-12 test 200mg/wk
1-12 deca 200mg/wk
1-12 caber 0.5mg 2x/wk
1-12 arimadex 0.5mg eod

15-18
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/25/25

Id suggest aromasin over arimadex, which you would run at 12.5 mg eod to start.. the trick is to know your body and adjust accordingly. I would strongly suggest NOT running the deca and leave the proviron out too. The idea is that by running a test only cycle to start will give you an understanding on how you react to an aromatizing compound and how much aromasin or arimadex you need to control your estrogen. Throwing in other compounds to a first with no experience with any of them will limit your ability to pinpoint sides if they pop up, and will make it hard to diagnose what compound is causing what. You haven't run test by itself yet so you have no idea if youre heavily gyno prone. Running deca on a first cycle, if you in fact ARE severely prone to gynecomastia, will be a nightmare for you, as deca is a nandrolone AND is highly estrogenic. Please reconsider this idea. Save the deca for next run. Trust me... there will be a next time

Ok so youre insistent on running the deca with your test. Heres a layout, although I dont agree with running the deca.

1-12 test 200mg/wk
1-12 deca 200mg/wk
1-12 caber 0.5mg 2x/wk
1-12 arimadex 0.5mg eod

15-18
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/25/25

Id suggest aromasin over arimadex, which you would run at 12.5 mg eod to start.. the trick is to know your body and adjust accordingly. I would strongly suggest NOT running the deca and leave the proviron out too. The idea is that by running a test only cycle to start will give you an understanding on how you react to an aromatizing compound and how much aromasin or arimadex you need to control your estrogen. Throwing in other compounds to a first with no experience with any of them will limit your ability to pinpoint sides if they pop up, and will make it hard to diagnose what compound is causing what. You haven't run test by itself yet so you have no idea if youre heavily gyno prone. Running deca on a first cycle, if you in fact ARE severely prone to gynecomastia, will be a nightmare for you, as deca is a nandrolone AND is highly estrogenic. Please reconsider this idea. Save the deca for next run. Trust me... there will be a next time

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Totally agree with this. You need to know exactly how to get yourself "dialed in" with the androgenic compound (Test) before you add the Nandrolone. If you start having issues, you won't know which is causing what. Trust all of us on this one.

I would strongly suggest NOT running the deca and leave the proviron out too. The idea is that by running a test only cycle to start will give you an understanding on how you react to an aromatizing compound and how much aromasin or arimadex you need to control your estrogen. Throwing in other compounds to a first with no experience with any of them will limit your ability to pinpoint sides if they pop up, and will make it hard to diagnose what compound is causing what. You haven't run test by itself yet so you have no idea if youre heavily gyno prone. Running deca on a first cycle, if you in fact ARE severely prone to gynecomastia, will be a nightmare for you, as deca is a nandrolone AND is highly estrogenic. Please reconsider this idea. Save the deca for next run. Trust me... there will be a next time

So often we see "run test only for your first cycle" but with no real reason why. This is one the best explanations as to why it should be Test only. Thanks MM.

So often we see "run test only for your first cycle" but with no real reason why. This is one the best explanations as to why it should be Test only. Thanks MM.

Thanks bro. Hopefully OP will heed the advice. I mean we all like boobs, just not on a dude ��

I just ran a 500mg test c cycle for ky first cycle and got super nice gains from it. Very keep able also. I'm looking to run deca for my second cycle and people still recommend to run test few times in the beginning. But trust me. You will be happy at what test can do alone.

1-12 test 200mg/wk
1-12 deca 200mg/wk
1-12 caber 0.5mg 2x/wk
1-12 arimadex 0.5mg eod

15-18
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/25/25

Great advice bro, and this is exactly why we don't recommend deca during a first cycle

1-12 test 200mg/wk
1-12 deca 200mg/wk
1-12 caber 0.5mg 2x/wk
1-12 arimadex 0.5mg eod

15-18
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/25/25

i firmly agree... im just lost as to why op posted he knew the consensus was to not run deca on a first cycle but he was going to do it anyway... i just truly despise that attitude... to me that's an attempt to pin people in a corner trying to help like "i don't care what you say, im doing it anyway, so just tell me what i want... " I can't stand that... if that's the case, then why ask for help if you have all the answers...

it's a HORRIBLE decision to do this... there's a reason that it is the consensus to not run it that way... there's a LOT of reasons why... you don't introduce your body to so many different foreign substances of this stature at once... its one thing with sarms or peptides but completely different with steroids... deca is the shit, and you can even go that way for a second cycle but its just not wise as a first... im certainly not playing a hand in helping with something im that opposed to...

My intent was to get feedback on anyone who has done 200/200 before. I read some very helpful comments in a different thread. Thanks for the reply bros. will let you know how it goes once I get cycle started.

My hope is to get the therapeutic effects from deca. As I mentioned before, my joints are slowing me down. Can't beat the calendar I guess. SARM's have helped, A LOT! I feel now I need to take it to the next level.

My intent was to get feedback on anyone who has done 200/200 before. I read some very helpful comments in a different thread. Thanks for the reply bros. will let you know how it goes once I get cycle started.

My hope is to get the therapeutic effects from deca. As I mentioned before, my joints are slowing me down. Can't beat the calendar I guess. SARM's have helped, A LOT! I feel now I need to take it to the next level.

If joints are the issue, there's another good alternative which is to run test with MK-2866 and MK-677 as your cycle. It's still not advised to run deca during your first cycle, and running those sarms with your cycle will give you the joint relief you are after

ive been doing more 150-175 of each now for over 8 weeks and that's basically the same as the 200 protocol... its been the best experience of anythings ive done... i am also running primo at 200 with it... i literally will keep this protocol for all trt moving forward and probably throughout blasts as well... just raising the primo and adding 1 or 2 more things and keeping these at the same level... yes, its that good! i just use this protocol with my sarms stack and that's it bro...

Deca is not a solution for your joints, if anything all it will do is disguise the pain and issue at hand, which will open you up for major injury. Pain sometimes is your friend, its your bodys way of telling you something is wrong, and deca only alleviates pain sensation of joints but does not resolve the underlying issue. MK677 & MK2866 are a much better over all solution for true healing properties. I advise save the deca for another cycle, run some test and become used to that compound first. Then take the next step when your ready

Deca is not a solution for your joints, if anything all it will do is disguise the pain and issue at hand, which will open you up for major injury. Pain sometimes is your friend, its your bodys way of telling you something is wrong, and deca only alleviates pain sensation of joints but does not resolve the underlying issue. MK677 & MK2866 are a much better over all solution for true healing properties. I advise save the deca for another cycle, run some test and become used to that compound first. Then take the next step when your ready

My first blast was test only and I loved it. Gained tons of lean mass.

Look lil bro...if you eat oysters rockefeller,gumbo and jambalya all at one sitting and tomorrow you shit for 4 straight hours what are you going to blame it on????? Line yourself out on 200-250 cyp for 12 weeks. Take 12 weeks off and then go 200/200 test /deca. You only add one thing at a time. To be honest ..I would tell you for your second cycle to go 300 test. BUT if you want the joint ease, and the mental well being that test/deca gives you then AT LEAST...do a test only cycle first. You have to do ths shit logically and progressively. You have the rest of your life to do cycles,so do them logically and safely.

We have to learn how our unique physiology will respond to AAS. Test only first cycle with bloods and BP logs will tell you a lot. Some will do better with Test C and Eq; some with Test E and Primo;..... the purpose of slow introduction of AAS is not to retard growth but to allow you the chance to grow unimpeded by chemical issues. For instance, after ten days removed from Test C I measured 655 Test in my blood. I have to monitor against my pct to make sure I remain solid... and I am 54.

Top Bottom