napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle t bol

toolyers

Please assist

I'm 32 and have never done a cycle

I want to do a t bol cycle

First advise 1: dosage of t bol during cycle

2 : what is the lowest dosage possible of test that I can take to protect my levels from being suppressed but still being able to look after my hair as I am prone to male pattern baldness

So lowest dosage of test possible to protect my levels and my hair etc

Please also advise how long to run the test in this T bol cycle

3 : do you take cycle support during the cycle ?

What cycle support supps should one take N2guard guard is not available in my country so individual supps etc

4 : what pct and dosage / length of pct

Thank you guys much appreciated

What are your stats man. It will help us to help you.

Height
weight
BF%
Years training
Goals

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Goal is to fill out

I battle to put on size

I ve always been naturally lean

I just want to bulk up a bit

It's pretty basic to balk people that say there lean and don't gain flat out don't eat enough and when they say they do they really don't . Keep your carbs very high and protein in line and fats down . Lift heavy as you can with great form . Stick to the basics
Tbol
1-5 weeks max no more then 50mg
Test
1-12 weeks 300
Aromasin 12.5 eod
Might have to up the aromasin or lower it just depends how estrogen prone you are that's a learning curve .
Make sure you do pre cycle blood work and mid and 4 weeks after pct bloods
And have the isarms pct protocol
In hand before you do this cycle .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it's your first cycle ever it will be suggested to just use test only 300-350 mg, same procedure as rob posted above with everything else.

You need to stick to test only for the first cycle with no orals. Here is what id recommend

1-12 350mg per week
1-12 aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-12 Lgd 10mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later

Pct

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
Mk2866 25mg per day dosed in the am
GW 20mg per day

your first cycle is always tst only, you wont want to add multiple anabolics but you can add sarms with it...

So clomid and nolva the above doses per day for 4 weeks right ?

Aromasin 12.5 mg EOD ? Sorry confused dosage per day is ? How many weeks ?

Just curious why are you against t bol and test for first cycle is t bol not as mild as people suggest it is ?

Stupid question Clomid increases test right ?

Why don't people use clomid as a substitute for test in a cycle ?

Keep the first 1-2 cycles Test only. Second or third cycle add something mild like EQ. Third or fourth cycle you can go more advance with an oral kickstarter (I would go with something mild like Tbol or Anavar as first oral), and/or Deca. Why? Because you want to exactly know what causes what in your body. If you throw in 2 things you do not know which compound causes what effect/side effect.

And please watch all youtube videos of Dylan. He explains every of your questions in several videos.

Before i stepped foot on this forum I watched every single video about steroids and sarms of Dylan. Some videos i watched 2-3-4-5 times. No joke.
thank you for that... i appreciate it...

bro, these are very very very basic questions... clomid teaches your body to produce test again... it is NOT even close to a substitute...

on your clomid dosing for example, that means 50 mg PER DAY the first two weeks then drop to 25 mg PER DAY the next two weks... EOD means every other day... pct is 4 weeks, hence the dosing protocol listed...

No offense intended bro

I have watched the videos that is how I came to the conclusion t bol would be best for what goals I have

I'm not looking to continue with steroids cycle after cycle

I just need a break through I just recently did a fitness training program and diet I payed for from a comp prep coach here in South Africa eating 7 times a day and training hard but no real break through i naively believed for so long ,even forced myself to believe that
No everyone was using steroids but it's clear 98 percent of these guys are I have done everything I can to prove what my gym partner has told me from the start I have been indenial

I want to simply look like a go to the gym fill out my t shirts if you get what I'm saying given all the time effort and money put in

My reasons for choosing t bol is that it's mild / Dylan gives it a huge thumbs up in his videos

Also I am prone to male pattern baldness I take a 1mg finepecia to look after my hair

Thats why I'm so concerned about the test with taking the test my hair could be at risk hence why I asked what is the lowest amount I could take to be safe the idea is not to use the test for results but purely to protect myself self as per all the info I have gathered on this site etc

Also it sounds like taking test gives more sides then some orals hence more cycle support products for protection than the actual t bol

Couldn't a TRT dose of test with t bol do the job taking into consideration all of the above

And could someone please explain if clomid does in fact increase test levels ?

Then why does one not take clomid instead of test ?

Clomid is used in pct to increase test right ? So has anyone used it prior to a oral cycle or during a cycle

I'm curious to learn I'm not trying to be diffecult I just am enjoying learning at the same time

Last night at soccer a friend of mine says he's been using anavar for 3 months he says he has had no problems what so ever/ no side effects and even drinking during his cycle , I tried to school him given what I ve learned here

EOD every other day

Is that every second day? every third day ? Which is it sorry for the stupid question bro I don't want to just assume etc

EOD every other day

Is that every second day? every third day ? Which is it sorry for the stupid question bro I don't want to just assume etc
Dose
Skip
Dose
Skip
Dose
Skip
Repeat.....

No offense intended bro

I have watched the videos that is how I came to the conclusion t bol would be best for what goals I have

I just need a break through I just recently did a fitness training program and diet I payed for from a comp prep coach here in South Africa eating 7 times a day and training hard but no real break through i naively believed for so long ,even forced myself to believe that
No everyone was using steroids but it's clear 98 percent of these guys are I have done everything I can to prove what my gym partner has told me from the start I have been indenial

I want to simply look like a go to the gym fill out my t shirts if you get what I'm saying given all the time effort and money put in

My reasons for choosing t bol is that it's mild / Dylan gives it a huge thumbs up in his videos

Also I am prone to male pattern baldness I take a 1mg finepecia to look after my hair

Thats why I'm so concerned about the test with taking the test my hair could be at risk hence why I asked what is the lowest amount I could take to be safe the idea is not to use the test for results but purely to protect myself self as per all the info I have gathered on this site etc

Also it sounds like taking test gives more sides then some orals hence more cycle support products for protection than the actual t bol

Couldn't a TRT dose of test with t bol do the job taking into consideration all of the above

Clomid is used in pct to increase test right ? So has anyone used it prior to a oral cycle or during a cycle

I'm curious to learn I'm not trying to be diffecult I just am enjoying learning at the same time

Last night at soccer a friend of mine says he's been using anavar for 3 months he says he has had no problems what so ever/ no side effects and even drinking during his cycle , I tried to school him given what I ve learned here

No offense intended bro

If you are shutdown on cycle Clomid does nothing. It stimulates LH to tell your body to produce test, but it doesn't exactly work that way if you are shutdown in cycle. You can't do oral only cycles, and Clomid is not a replacement for test. Not even in the slightest way

Thanks rick rock , would a trt low dose of test work for a t bol cycle , the idea is to run the test to protect myself as per your instruction not necessarily for the gains but for protection

I'm prone to mpb so to protect my hair .

would a low dose of test like in trt be sufficient to protect my test levels on a t bol cycle

Could this work

Thanks rick rock , would a trt low dose of test work for a t bol cycle , the idea is to run the test to protect myself as per your instruction not necessarily for the gains but for protection

I'm prone to mpb so to protect my hair .

would a low dose of test like in trt be sufficient to protect my test levels on a t bol cycle

Could this work

If you run at least a replacement dose of test for what you would be producing naturally, then yes that's fine. So I would go anywhere from 100-200mg per week

Thanks bro

Do you still recommend aromasin even with this lower than usual amount of test

Just curious Have you heard of gasparis new legal halodrol prohormone it's been released here in South Africa

Does it work they have hyped it up in their product discription below

Gaspari Nutrition changed the supplement industry forever when it released HALODROL-50, a potent anabolic that was legal only due to legislative loopholes that have since been closed by government agencies. While many believed the days of prohormones were gone forever, Gaspari Nutrition is here to say THEY۪RE BACK!
HALODROL is the ultimate mass gainer and prohormone:
Potent Prohormones:
Converts to 1-Testosterone, 200% as anabolic as natural Testosterone!
Increases Protein Synthesis for RAPID Gains
Dual Phase Delivery System for Unparalleled Bioavailability & Avsorption
HALODROL is back and it۪s better than ever! While many will tell you prohormones are banned, the truth is that Gaspari Nutrition¨ has been working diligently with leading endocrinologists to develop & patent the most powerful hormonal agents ever found in nature and they۪’re 100% LEGAL!

HALODROL provides it۪s intensely anabolic effects thanks to the structural alterations made to the steroid known as Dehydroepiandrosterone. Each tablet of HALODROL includes multiple variations of this powerful steroid which allows it to maximize every muscle building & strength increasing pathway possible.

Ask any serious bodybuilder what they should use in their next hormonal cycle, and they۪ll respond with Test is best! which is why HALODROL provides two powerful prohormones which convert into PURE Testosterone. Testosterone is what makes men, MEN, and the more you have of it circulating through your body, the larger and more powerful you will become.

The same hardcore guys who know the power of Testosterone will also tell you that there are compounds available which are even more anabolic or muscle building, and should be stacked with it to maximize results. HALODROL employs the use of 1-androstene-3b-ol, 17-one for this very reason. Very few dietary supplements have been subjected to a clinical study. However, this active prohormone 1-androstene-3b-ol-17-one was the subject of a clinical study at West Texas A&M University, the California Baptist University and the University of Texas at Austin. The results showed 1-androstene-3b-ol-17-one to be significantly more powerful than it would appear structurally. The 9 males gained an average lean mass of 10.4 lbs and an increase in strength of 92.2 lbs in total load on bench/squat/deadlift. In the body, this compound converts to what is known as 1-Testosterone or more accurately as ÛÏDihydroboldenone. 1-Testosterone is coveted in the bodybuilding community due to the fact that it is 200% more anabolic than pure Testosterone, allowing for never-before-seen gains in muscle size and volume.

To round out the complete hormonal cycle that HALODROL offers, an extremely rare hormone known as Androsterone is included. This compound is anabolically active on its own, which means that it offers two phases of muscle & strength enhancement. First, it reaches the blood stream and activates Androgen Receptors to initiate muscle building gene expression, and then it converts into the extremely androgenic compound known as Dihydrotestosterone (DHT). DHT is the key driving force behind strength & muscle hardness while simultaneously working to drive estrogen levels into the ground. This means HUGE strength gains coupled with the leanest & dry gains of your life.

If you used and remember the power of prohormones, or you۪re looking to experience the insane muscle growth they offer for the very first time there is NOTHING stronger than HALODROL.

Ignore that

I just read you covered this last year

Please advise with the low dosage of test 100 -200 mg you suggested will I still need to use aromasin ?

If so what dosage ?

Thanks for all your help rick rock

That's nothing new. Halodrol has been around forever. It's a prohormone that converts tbol. I'm not a big fan of prohormones, but this one is more on the mild side and not as bad as some others.

As far as Aromasin it depends on how estrogen sensitive you are but many people don't need an AI at TRT levels of test. I can't say whether you will or not. That's where bloodwork comes in but you need an AI on hand regardless

Top Bottom